testtest

Gun Rights - What Our Founding Fathers Had to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Looks familiar?

That text must have been written by a lawyer hell-bent on making a very simple concept as confusing as humanly possible. How about The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed. That nonsense with "well regulated Militia" and "free State" will soon be used by the Bidenistas to de-facto end the Second.

I guess you, Americans, need a foreigner to proofread your Constitution.

Another point. You really don't need your 400 million guns. You will be too chickens to use them to stand up to the "fed goons". I know this because you can't even stand up to the BLM and the Antifa thugs, with the "fed goons" and the local cops being on your side. You just let them burn and loot while getting fatter watching the mayhem on TV.

No, I am not an anti-gun leftist. I have three and a CCW license, so don't go there.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." Looks familiar?

That text must have been written by a lawyer hell-bent on making a very simple concept as confusing as humanly possible. How about The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed. That nonsense with "well regulated Militia" and "free State" will soon be used by the Bidenistas to de-facto end the Second.

Another point. You really don't need your 400 million guns. You will be too chickens to use them to stand up to the "fed goons". I know this because you can't even stand up to the BLM and the Antifa thugs, with the "fed goons" and the local cops being on your side. You just let them burn and loot while getting fatter watching the mayhem on TV.

No, I am not an anti-gun leftist. I have three and a CCW license, so don't go there.

Being a "legal immigrant" you likely don't understand the Constitution and why the 2nd Amendment, and the rest of the US Constitution was put together.

BEARING ARMS - SECOND AMENDMENT

Cornell Law School - Legal Information Institute

The Constitution Center

The Second Amendment

Based on your comments above, Canada is to the north, and Mexico is to the south. I'm sure you'd find their Constitutions more desirable.

Especially since you just signed up < 1 hr ago. :poop::poop: Is it Ivan or Wong?

BTW - learn how to spell.

Last edited:

So you think we should have went out and risked our lives or going to prison to protects cities that are run for leftists and by leftists? You think the fed goons would back us up huh? Guess you missed the Kenosha thing? Kid is still in jail and likely looking at a pretty long prison stay. First day in the country or????

If you were perceptive you noticed BLM and Antifa don't fare well when they venture out of the leftist strongholds.

Being a "legal immigrant" you likely don't understand the Constitution and why the 2nd Amendment, and the rest of the US Constitution was put together.

Based on your comments above, Canada is to the north, and Mexico is to the south. I'm sure you'd find their Constitutions more desirable.

Especially since you just signed up < 1 hr ago. :poop::poop:

OK. Let's pretend that my ability to spell is relevant. Educate me on what those spelling errors are.
No, I don't give a flying **** about Canada and Mexico. It's that poorly written Second, HERE in the US, that will one day be used against us by a battalion of the ACLU lawyers and other subversives when the court packing by President Harris is finished. Sorry, I meant court re-balancing.

The Constitution Center

The Second Amendment

Especially since you just signed up < 1 hr ago. :poop::poop: Is it Ivan or Wong?

Dont let him troll you

So you think we should have went out and risked our lives or going to prison to protects cities that are run for leftists and by leftists? You think the fed goons would back us up huh? Guess you missed the Kenosha thing? Kid is still in jail and likely looking at a pretty long prison stay. First day in the country or????

If you were perceptive you noticed BLM and Antifa don't fare well when they venture out of the leftist strongholds.
BTW, a guy who writes "we should have went" should never play an English teacher.
Those are your cities, your stores, your lifestyle - if only when you visit. Collectively and individually, you are even afraid to post Trump 2020 signs or wear MAGA hats.

Bottom line: you don't need those guns. Cowards never do.

1604020343866.gif

THAT quote should be used to silence all the arguments against 2A that try and say "it was for a Militia, not for individuals".
If that was the intent, why would some genius add that bs about "Militia"? Because we all are "Militia"? If we are, why make it part of the Constitution? "Militia" - as opposed to what? Non-militia?

Look, all of you. Legal immigrant stated a valid, albeit aggressive, opinion. He’s allowed to have an opinion. The right response is not to immediately start flaming him. His comments are on the border of combative and violating the courteous rule, but it makes it real hard to enforce it when others clap back with equal force. Calm down, drop the conversation.
Legal Immigrant- you are welcome here but you are new and came out of the gate with insults. Cut it out, converse like a decent human being, or get kicked for riling up the membership.
Thread Locked. Don’t start a new one to continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back