testtest

Gun sales continue to soar

Talking with my distributors, they still have no guns or ammo available and no idea when it will start flowing back in stock. In all the years I have never seen it this bad, and I don't expect it to get better in 2021 neither do the distributors or manufactures from what I'm told.

To late, she now knows. 😎🙄😁👨‍🦳😂😂
Laugh 5 friends .gif

Ammo no problem. When I retired from the department I left behind a lot of ammo which was drop off to my house a week ago. In the lot of ammo I found two items that made my day. All this is old stock 10yrs+ 1000rds of 5.56 Winchester Q3131 and Speer 147gr 9mm ammo which is the best ammo on my HK MP5 with a silencers

It's always been pretty much around here that if I can get a new gun into the house and into the gun room in a safe or on the rack, it's rare she will notice it ....... at least for some time, sometimes even a couple years. If/when she does notice, I just play shocked and surprised and say something like "Honey don't you remember a couple years ago when that buddy of mine was going to jail for shooting his wife and needed money, and I bought it from him for XXX hundred dollars? Surely you remember that honey, and how broken up I was about his predicament?

She rarely says anymore after that ..... I'm sure she's just deep in thought trying to remember the incident when I bought that gun.

;);););););););) Yeh, y'all know that's right ...... right?

My gun buying has slowed a bit since the start of the pandemic. I always chase deals, and the good deals started drying up a few months ago. The ammo shortage is also a major factor. I've been shooting my AK's and SKS more often these days because 7.62x39 was still widely available in my area and Russian steel was selling for about half of what most online retailers are charging for 9mm. It looks like even 7.62x39 is drying up now, and I'm tempted to really limit my shooting and hold onto most of the ammo I have.

Back