testtest

HALLOWEEN ENDS

wolfpack076

Professional
Anyone else excited to see the latest installment in the Halloween horror movie Michael Myers franchise ? It's coming out in theaters October 14th and I just found out today that's it's going to be streaming on Peacock as well so I do not have to leave home to watch it or go to the theater and put up with the teenie boppers and their phones disturbing the movie....Chime in anyone who is awaiting this release .....

Yes! I am a fan of classic slashers. Halloween being the best. I enjoyed the last one a lot. Of course critics always have their say but I feel they are doing a masterful job of making Michael genuinely creepy again. Some of the middle movies (i.e. H20) I felt made him a big goon but not creepy. The last movie was so creepy. The lack of emotion, the endless black that are his eyes behind the mask. I'm ready!

Jason, will never die

Michael Meyers will never die

Annabelle will never die

Chuckie will never die

we will all die, from boredom of the same ole, same ole.

i swear, i think all the editors/directors/producers do is re-digitize those movies and photoshop other people heads on the bodies.

Michael.jpg
Michaelmyers2007.JPG

I worked the night shift as a pump jockey at a Shell station in the early 80's, and I dressed up in this costume on Halloween night. I scared the crap out of everyone that pulled for gas... it was great.

I like the old horror flicks like Legosi as Dracula, Chaney as Werewolf etc. Even the old silly B horror flicks like Attack of the killer brains I loved watching on Sir Grave's Ghastly on Saturday mornings and The Ghoul on Saturday nights. I still watch them on Svenghoulie on Metv sometimes on Saturday nights.

I even occasionally watch some of the old Hammer horror flicks with Christopher Lee, my wife says it's just the cleavage but I like the over the top acting and clunky props, well the cleavage ain't bad either lol.

Last edited:
I like the old horror flicks like Legosi as Dracula, Chaney as Werewolf etc. Even the old silly B horror flicks like Attack of the killer brains I loved watching on Sir Grave's Ghastly on Saturday mornings and The Ghoul on Saturday nights. I still watch them on Svenghoulie on Metv sometimes on Saturday nights.

I even occasionally watch some of the old Hammer horror flicks with Christopher Lee, my wife says it's just the cleavage but I like the over the top acting and clunky props, well the cleavage ain't bad either lol.
yes, many of us grew up with those "golden oldies"

mostly filmed in black & white, no blood, but the thought of blood. there was also Vincent Price movies, kinda corny, but it's what we had back then.

the special effects were in thier infancy as well, and, kinda stupid, but hey as kids we still went to the triple movie day usually on saturdays for under 50¢ for 3 movies.

really now that you mentioned Bela and Lon, those really were scary movies for us, especially the advertisements from the previous week, telling us to bring our parents or friends and sit close together to avoid getting bitten by the flying bats in the theater........ :LOL:

lol....kids nowadays want blood, and gore......

nah..........give me LOUD music or sound effects when the "bad stuff" was about to happen..........

Back