testtest

Handgun Gear: Best 9mm Suppressor Choices

Just order the 5/8x24 for 300 BO 1/2 X28 FOR 9MM pistol
Thanks El Lobo. I bought the 300 BO pistol at a gun show, and when I went back several months later (same gun show comes back every few months), I asked the guy that sold it to me (was also the one that built it), what thread size was on the 300. He thought it was 1/2x28 but wasn't a 100% sure. The hand guard is oversized and covers the Noveske Break that's on the barrel. The Break is either their KX3 or KX5 model (difficult to read through the hand guard) that both come in the 5/8x24 and 1/2x28 sizes for the 300BO. I'll need to take of the hand guard and break to find out what thread size I have.

Thanks El Lobo. I bought the 300 BO pistol at a gun show, and when I went back several months later (same gun show comes back every few months), I asked the guy that sold it to me (was also the one that built it), what thread size was on the 300. He thought it was 1/2x28 but wasn't a 100% sure. The hand guard is oversized and covers the Noveske Break that's on the barrel. The Break is either their KX3 or KX5 model (difficult to read through the hand guard) that both come in the 5/8x24 and 1/2x28 sizes for the 300BO. I'll need to take of the hand guard and break to find out what thread size I have.

Most.30 calibers are 5/8 x24 I have not seen a 300 BO that is 1/2 x28? Majority of 1/2 x28 are 5.56, .224 , 9mm
Specifications
  • Stainless steel AR 15 300 Blackout barrels
  • Thread pitch: 5/8X24
  • Available in standard 16" and
  • shorter for custom orders (no shorter than 9")
http://www.coastalgun.com/Home/300Blackout.aspx

Most.30 calibers are 5/8 x24 I have not seen a 300 BO that is 1/2 x28? Majority of 1/2 x28 are 5.56, .224 , 9mm
Specifications
  • Stainless steel AR 15 300 Blackout barrels
  • Thread pitch: 5/8X24
  • Available in standard 16" and
  • shorter for custom orders (no shorter than 9")
http://www.coastalgun.com/Home/300Blackout.aspx
Thanks for the link EL LOBO (y). Perhaps I got some wrong info or misunderstood 🤷‍♂️(which isn't unusual). I'll have to do more research for sure.

The suppressor should come with the muzzle device for the suppressor to attach to. El lobo is correct the common thread pitch for .30 call is 5/8 x 24 but there are some bastard guns out there that run with different thread pitches.

Rugged makes a really good product and they have a nice quick connect system to mount the suppressor. You should be able to use a .30cal suppressor on 5.56 with it's own muzzle device.

Rugged also has an unconditional lifetime warranty to repair or replace your suppressor if the need was ever there.

Back