testtest

Handguns You Were Saddened to See Discontinued

SATRP

Master Class
Founding Member
Keeping in mind that I'm every bit a 1911-A1 .45 Auto aficionado as was Colonel Jeff Cooper, I was sad that Sig dropped the P239. While I prefer single-action semis, the P239 was an exceptional handgun.

Bushmaster MSR’s. Good inexpensive competitor to the M&P15 for that $650 range. Now its $1000+ or $499 junk out there. The Saint is that perfect price point of the Bushy, but I consider a Bushy for that good truck and atv get dirty all the time gun, like the M&P15. Could always find a Bushy on sale for like $575 to add to an AR collection and modify

Bushmaster MSR’s. Good inexpensive competitor to the M&P15 for that $650 range. Now its $1000+ or $499 junk out there. The Saint is that perfect price point of the Bushy, but I consider a Bushy for that good truck and atv get dirty all the time gun, like the M&P15. Could always find a Bushy on sale for like $575 to add to an AR collection and modify

I know where one is . heheheh

Smith&Wesson gen 3 semi's.
I like the gen 3's as well, but especially like the gen 2's like my 659. I've had it since early 80's IIRC. Though I'm primarily a Colt fan.

The OP asked for those we hated to see go away .... in that case it would have to be the Python. I've loved them since before I could afford them. Bought up several Trooper's trying to make up for the loss, but good as they are, couldn't quite cut the mustard.

HK What........🤣🤣🤣🤣
Behold:
E98E8163-2607-4347-9C70-1BE6E24A811F.jpeg

Last edited:
Back