testtest

Happy Birthday

Meh, as my "adopted son", I think he just wants me to "gift" him one of my firearms from my collection for his supposed "Birthday", (and he also seems to have a "Birthday" every other month from what I can tell :unsure::rolleyes:). Well it ain't working Bob, but nice try ;)😄.

But all joking aside, here's wishing you a Happy Birthday (yes I realize it was yesterday Sunday), and many healthy ones more. Now go out and get that M1014 @Bassbob, if your wife has a problem with that, she can speak with me, er @Annihilator or @10mmLife 😆
😂🤣

Meh, as my "adopted son", I think he just wants me to "gift" him one of my firearms from my collection for his supposed "Birthday", (and he also seems to have a "Birthday" every other month from what I can tell :unsure::rolleyes:). Well it ain't working Bob, but nice try ;)😄.

But all joking aside, here's wishing you a Happy Birthday (yes I realize it was yesterday Sunday), and many healthy ones more. Now go out and get that M1014 @Bassbob, if your wife has a problem with that, she can speak with me, er @Annihilator or @10mmLife 😆
😂🤣
58F2CD16-44CE-4AF6-BC2F-9BA6C8040749.gif

Back