testtest

Have any members seen this site?

Someone posted this web site on the Virginia Citizens Defense League site. I know very little about it. Wondering if anyone here can give any feedback?

Site seems legit/safe in terms of security. Looks like another gunbroker type website, but done with alot better design and aesthetics. Use it to buy or sell firearms and firearms related items, as well as other outdoor gear. Interesting.

Site seems legit/safe in terms of security. Looks like another gunbroker type website, but done with alot better design and aesthetics. Use it to buy or sell firearms and firearms related items, as well as other outdoor gear. Interesting.
I thought the same thing about the aesthetics; looks better functionally too… Far as “world’s biggest” well heck, I have the world’s biggest “Tidal Wave’s Gun Collection” come to think of it… :)

But I like to wait til I hear other people talking about something like this, before I jump in with the ol’ credit card…ain’t heard a thing til now.

So I got on their site again and search for a ffl dealer near my house something pop up I thought there was only one private dealer around this area the one I usually deal with I wrote the address down let me take a drive by I know the street . I will give you guys an update when I get back from vacation

So I got on their site again and search for a ffl dealer near my house something pop up I thought there was only one private dealer around this area the one I usually deal with I wrote the address down let me take a drive by I know the street . I will give you guys an update when I get back from vacation
Have a good time and travel safely. :)

Back