testtest

Hellcat ADE Spike

The difference being ADE’s optics are sub-$100. Will be interested to see how they hold up.
If they hold up at that cheap of a price I will put one on each of my three OSP Compatible Springfield Pistols. I will wait and see the Venom can go on a rifle mount as well I have two of the Sightmark Mini shots and they work well on my AR-15 Pistol and my 9mm carbine rifle.I would like to see Springfield Armory market an aftermarket XDM 4.5 & 5" Pistol Conversion Carbine like the Micro RONI Conversion Kit

So the ADE is going to be pushing a first run of the Spike UMRD (ultra micro red dot) out to YouTubers in late June and then full production in July. First release will be a 4moa red dot and they have plans for a 6moa and/or green dot in the future. No word yet on price.

So the ADE is going to be pushing a first run of the Spike UMRD (ultra micro red dot) out to YouTubers in late June and then full production in July. First release will be a 4moa red dot and they have plans for a 6moa and/or green dot in the future. No word yet on price.
Let's hope they're faster than the promise SIG made at Shot show 2020 about pushing out their Romeo Zero in 1st quarter of this year. I can't find the 6 MOA in stock for $199 anywhere. I have one backed ordered from Optics Planet for several months now. Delay is perhaps due to this Pandemic effecting the supply chain, I don't know, but I continue my wait. :(😢. 😆

Let's hope they're faster than the promise SIG made at Shot show 2020 about pushing out their Romeo Zero in 1st quarter of this year. I can't find the 6 MOA in stock for $199 anywhere. I have one backed ordered from Optics Planet for several months now. Delay is perhaps due to this Pandemic effecting the supply chain, I don't know, but I continue my wait. :(😢. 😆

Optics planet has had some brutally long ship times lately. I ordered a Radian safety selector for an AR build from them recently and it took 3 weeks to ship. When I ordered a stock for a rifle that took a month. I'm not too happy with them lately when it comes to shipping.

Primary Arms has really fast shipping that has been pretty much next day on a couple items I ordered last week.

Last edited:
Optic planet has had some brutally long ship times lately. I ordered a Radian safety selector for an AR build from them recently and it took 3 weeks to ship. When I ordered a stock for a rifle that took a month. I'm not too happy with them lately when it comes to shipping.

Primary Arms has really fast shipping that has been pretty much next day on a couple items I ordered last week.
Yup, Primary Arms (bought lots of 3 pack mags from them several times, including SIG P320 X-change kits and Grip modules), are very fast shipping as well as Midway USA. Problem is that I can't find the Romeo Zero 6 MOA anywhere in stock for $199. Midway lists both it and the 3 MOA (which can be back ordered), but the 6 can't. One poster said he saw one at a local Gun Shop, but I haven't been out to check, as most are opened by appointment only. I'm in no rush now, as OP hasn't charged me yet and the only thing I could do is mount it on my P365XL. Ranges are closed in these parts, so currently no rush (but maybe a call to see what the hold up is :unsure:).

I don't believe the venom will fit at all. I have a viper which is smaller than the venom and it will not fit on my hellcat. It's too long. You need a micro red dot and neither the venom or the viper by Vortex are micros. I just tried it tonight with a Viper and unfortunately it won't fit.

Got this from ADE today.

Attachments

• 6694C3BF-E640-4DA6-9CB4-740DB810054D.png
    6694C3BF-E640-4DA6-9CB4-740DB810054D.png
    305.4 KB · Views: 1,020
Much better price point than $300
Hopefully the quality is up there too

I am no expert, but what I have seen ADE may be using the same Chinese manufacturers out there. They seem to be rebranding products and have their vendor making ADE adjustments. I did get a light/green laser ADE combo off amazon just to give it a shot. The light was good (for the size) but the green laser was really good for a sub 100 unit. Problem is the unit protruded 1/4 Inch or less into the trigger guard. I dont have sausage fingers but it was not comfortable for me, so I opted to keep the TLR-6 i acquired to compare until something better comes out for a light and I can finally get my hands on a red dot...

Back