testtest

Hellcat Help Please !!

Hawkeye924

Operator
Founding Member
Does anyone know of a light or light-laser combo that fits the Hellcat correctly? Also, if there is such a light or combo who makes a hybrid, or good IWB Holster. I sincerely appreciate any help. Thanks folks!

Thanks for the quick reply, however I am really more interested in having some sort of light attachment. If the laser came along for the ride that would be a bonus. So far after reading through the Forum I believe one or two users have suggested the Streamlight TLR-7. That specific light has to be "Gerry-Rigged" to fit. I would have thought that after a year on the market with such a big selling firearm as the Hellcat some other manufacturer would have come up, or rather jumped at the chance, to come up with something new! Besides, I think Viridian has over priced their red laser @ $132. Bones.
Thanks again for reaching out a helping hand. It is much appreciated! Stay safe & healthy.

Thanks for the quick reply, however I am really more interested in having some sort of light attachment. If the laser came along for the ride that would be a bonus. So far after reading through the Forum I believe one or two users have suggested the Streamlight TLR-7. That specific light has to be "Gerry-Rigged" to fit. I would have thought that after a year on the market with such a big selling firearm as the Hellcat some other manufacturer would have come up, or rather jumped at the chance, to come up with something new! Besides, I think Viridian has over priced their red laser @ $132. Bones.
Thanks again for reaching out a helping hand. It is much appreciated! Stay safe & healthy.

Hey Hawkeye - few posts in this forum around TLR-6 by mainframe. It’s actually no that bad of a fabrication, and really up to personal preference. There are a few on amazon I tried, but I do not recommend that are bulky. Best I can tell if you want a combo you are looking at TLR6, or the new Baldr Mini from Olight that has a green laser/light. It will protrude out unlike the TLR6 though. The pic rail setup is the exact same as the Olight Valkyrie mini 2.

I just got mine yesterday and did not even have to change the pic rail guide. Just removed the mini 2 and attached the baldr. Bigger than the Valkyrie 2 length and width wise. I have not had much time with it to gauge though.

I will see if I can find the other posts for TLR6 which in my opinion is the flushest cleanest look and feel.

As for the Valkyrie / baldr you either have to file the little rail down a bit or just use the screws without rail. It will hold.

Hey Hawkeye - few posts in this forum around TLR-6 by mainframe. It’s actually no that bad of a fabrication, and really up to personal preference. There are a few on amazon I tried, but I do not recommend that are bulky. Best I can tell if you want a combo you are looking at TLR6, or the new Baldr Mini from Olight that has a green laser/light. It will protrude out unlike the TLR6 though. The pic rail setup is the exact same as the Olight Valkyrie mini 2.

I just got mine yesterday and did not even have to change the pic rail guide. Just removed the mini 2 and attached the baldr. Bigger than the Valkyrie 2 length and width wise. I have not had much time with it to gauge though.

I will see if I can find the other posts for TLR6 which in my opinion is the flushest cleanest look and feel.
Much appreciated... I think that the TLR6 will be the way to go. I have to try and keep my money in the old pocket for awhile because I am thinking of an affordable AR15 5.56 Nato to purchase for the wife. I have owned a lefty AR15 Stag Arms chambered in 6.8 SPC for quite awhile. Looking for Springfield Saint dealers for a no frill model and add a red dot. Maybe I can pick one up on Sale somewhere. Tough to find anything up where I live not far from Fort Kent, Maine. I purchased the Stag when I still lived in CT. Outlawed there now. In CT pretty soon you will have to defend yourself with a Pea Shooter. Thanks again! I apologize for being long winded 😉

Much appreciated... I think that the TLR6 will be the way to go. I have to try and keep my money in the old pocket for awhile because I am thinking of an affordable AR15 5.56 Nato to purchase for the wife. I have owned a lefty AR15 Stag Arms chambered in 6.8 SPC for quite awhile. Looking for Springfield Saint dealers for a no frill model and add a red dot. Maybe I can pick one up on Sale somewhere. Tough to find anything up where I live not far from Fort Kent, Maine. I purchased the Stag when I still lived in CT. Outlawed there now. In CT pretty soon you will have to defend yourself with a Pea Shooter. Thanks again! I apologize for being long winded 😉
All good Hawkeye - this board and its members are great. I am no expert so all these posts have helped me out too, and paying it forward is important.

Good luck on the availability!

have the Baldr mini and pl mini 2 for my hellcat --- im not sure which one i will keep on the cat --- i do have a holster being made for baldr and cat at the momebt but i may change that --- not sure !!!

Thanks! Let me know how it works out for you. Also, if you could, please let me
know which company is making your holster. Again, many thanks and stay safe.
I think I will wait a bit longer before spending money on a fixed light. I will just have to keep a flashlight in my pocket. I sure do miss my Sam Brown.

Go with mckinatec holsters--- tell Big Dan that mike sent u with the xds and the hellcat --- I ended up doin the baldr mini with hellcat being that I already have the pl mini and xds holster from mckinatec ---
Let me just tell u t rex arms --- tier 1 concleament are descent holster company's that wont give u the time of day and dont dare call for an odd ball weapon and light --- also mind u prices are double --- Mckinatec will make u anything way better then any other company --- almost any color or pattern --- they have slim line -- combo rigs "kina flex 👍" u will see --, check them out on FB WITH THE NEW BALDR MINI PIC N 365 --- READ THE COMMENTS IM THERE --- IF U NEED THE PHONE # AFTER THAT JUST LMK --- ALSO DAN IS THE MAN --- GREAT GUY AWESOME 👌 😉

If your really interested on top of having the most fairest pricing ive seen yet --- ill get u somewhere around 15% off lmk if u need a code

Also by the way the Baldr mini and the pl mini 2 from Olight fit the Hellcat and xds perfect -- also Mckinatec has all these lights and molds for 99% of the weapons out there

P.S you take the Olight rail off of the light to fit in the Hellcat frame perfectly 👌 also dont hesitate --- both great options and start your muscle memory using a light on your weapom for best overall outcome 👍

Last edited:
Go with mckinatec holsters--- tell Big Dan that mike sent u with the xds and the hellcat --- I ended up doin the baldr mini with hellcat being that I already have the pl mini and xds holster from mckinatec ---
Let me just tell u t rex arms --- tier 1 concleament are descent holster company's that wont give u the time of day and dont dare call for an odd ball weapon and light --- also mind u prices are double --- Mckinatec will make u anything way better then any other company --- almost any color or pattern --- they have slim line -- combo rigs "kina flex 👍" u will see --, check them out on FB WITH THE NEW BALDR MINI PIC N 365 --- READ THE COMMENTS IM THERE --- IF U NEED THE PHONE # AFTER THAT JUST LMK --- ALSO DAN IS THE MAN --- GREAT GUY AWESOME 👌 😉
Wow... Either too much coffee or energy drinks!!! Thank you very much for your input. I may have to get back to you for an interpretation but I think I got most of it. You see, I am 67 years old... Now let me see.. Mckinatec holsters... Right? And for the light Baldr mini... Right? Again, thank you so much and I hope that I got those recommendations right... Sorry but all that I know is LOL and ROTFLMAO !
GOD BLESS !!

God bless you 🙏
67 and still tearin it up ...
Hey yes 👍--- sorry about all the extra's -- i get a little excited when im passionate about something-- but I will say i do alot of research --- and usually whatever it is I am passionate about has worked out 💯% of the time --- good luck N hope all works out

Ps baldr mini or pl mini --- these are 2 different lights from OLight--- with Mckinatec holster .... also discounts are available

If your really interested on top of having the most fairest pricing ive seen yet --- ill get u somewhere around 15% off lmk if u need a code

Also by the way the Baldr mini and the pl mini 2 from Olight fit the Hellcat and xds perfect -- also Mckinatec has all these lights and molds for 99% of the weapons out there

P.S you take the Olight rail off of the light to fit in the Hellcat frame perfectly 👌 also dont hesitate --- both great options and start your muscle memory using a light on your weapom for best overall outcome 👍
Just a note... Already using Crossbreed for Hellcat w/red dot and love it. Now I need the holster option you recommended for the olight light addition. Again, Thank you very much for your time.
God bless you 🙏
67 and still tearin it up ...
Hey yes 👍--- sorry about all the extra's -- i get a little excited when im passionate about something-- but I will say i do alot of research --- and usually whatever it is I am passionate about has worked out 💯% of the time --- good luck N hope all works out

Ps baldr mini or pl mini --- these are 2 different lights from OLight--- with Mckinatec holster .... also discounts are available
I can't thank you enough. Now see... You went and did it!!! Now, I am really torn as to whether or not I should save a little more and get my WIFE an AR15 or go with this stuff! Mannnn!!! 😳😳😷

Just a note... Already using Crossbreed for Hellcat w/red dot and love it. Now I need the holster option you recommended for the olight light addition. Again, Thank you very much for your time.

I can't thank you enough. Now see... You went and did it!!! Now, I am really torn as to whether or not I should save a little more and get my WIFE an AR15 or go with this stuff! Mannnn!!! 😳😳😷
Now wait a minute... Before you go and say it... I already got me an AR15. A lefty by Stag Arms in 6.8 spc for deer and mOOse! Looking at a Springfield for the wife. Can't wait for Covid to be over. BTW Vote for the person that will retain your RIGHTS !!! 😁

Well Now --- This is a great option for carry and conceal --- and weather you or your wife want to carry the Hellcat - this is the best option for keeping it low key and being able to light up your threat -- Also these options with the light are great choices because it will actually give u less recoil " less snappy especially for the wife " Also give u better grip and grab with some adjustments---
By the way nothing is getting in the way of the AR -- GREAT WEAPON FOR STOPPING ANYTHING -- but this is more for unexpected situations that i want to have the best advantage on
PS... ILL ONLY VOTE FOR THE MAN THATS PROTECTING OUR 2ND AMMENDMENT RIGHTS

Also if u already have a red dot " which one ???" THE OLIGHT PL MINI 2 VALKYRIE IS SafE TO SAY WILL BE JUST FINE --- its a lil cheaper and u dont need a laser with Red dot --- i have both because the Baldr was originally supposed to be for my xds mod2 45 --- but u can get the pl mini 2 for about 70 bux as of now --- and I should have mentioned its a lil smaller then the baldr for better concealment for the wife i suppose -- not by much but I bet she will approve

Last edited:
Well Now --- This is a great option for carry and conceal --- and weather you or your wife want to carry the Hellcat - this is the best option for keep it low key and being able to light up your threat -- Also these options with the light are great choices because it will actually give u less recoil " less snappy especially for the wife " Also give u better grip and grab with some adjustments---
By the way nothing is getting in the way of the AR -- GREAT WEAPON FOR STOPPING ANYTHING -- but this is more for unexpected situations that i want to have the best advantage on
PS... ILL ONLY VOTE FOR THE MAN THATS PROTECTING OUR 2ND AMMENDMENT RIGHTS
It's just about midnight here and I am a bit tired so help me out here... We are talking about rail mounted lights and holsters, Yes ? Sorry but I don't understand your statement about recoil. How much does that light weigh? My wife already owns a S&W m&p 9 Shield purse carry.

It's just about midnight here and I am a bit tired so help me out here... We are talking about rail mounted lights and holsters, Yes ? Sorry but I don't understand your statement about recoil. How much does that light weigh? My wife already owns a S&W m&p 9 Shield purse carry.
Hey sorry about that I must have gotten you mixed up with another page --- disregard the wife statements
With that being said the actual lights for the Hellcat Im speaking of --- these lights will fit the hellcat
The PL MINI2 VALKYRIE WEIGHS ALMOST 3-Oz
THE BALDR MINI WEIGHS 3.7 --Oz

This will mitigate recoil some

Back