testtest

Hellcat issues

Chadrg

Alpha
My Hellcat is having slide rail issues only after firing 250 rounds. It is loose side to side at the rear near the grip and rear sights along with at the barrel. Has anyone else had this issue.

My Hellcat is having slide rail issues only after firing 250 rounds. It is loose side to side at the rear near the grip and rear sights along with at the barrel. Has anyone else had this issue.
Your best bet is to call Springfield’s Customer service. Their techs are great and can help decide on the best course of action. They can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866, International: +1-309-944-5631 or email at sales@springfield-armory.com

Your best bet is to call Springfield’s Customer service. Their techs are great and can help decide on the best course of action. They can answer your questions/concerns Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:30 CST via phone at 1-800-680-6866, International: +1-309-944-5631 or email at sales@springfield-armory.com
I did. I'm sending it to be inspected. Just curious if anything like this is happening with other guns. Love the gun.

I did. I'm sending it to be inspected. Just curious if anything like this is happening with other guns. Love the gun.
The mods here are also Admins of the Hellcat group on Facebook and we’ve seen very few issues with the Hellcat. Nothing about loose slides. I did check mine and the front has enough side to side play to reveal about a mm of frame when you push the nose of the slide. Only barely enough to catch a fingernail on the rear. My XDM is considerably tighter but it also has interior walls along the front length of the frame that lead up to the slide rails. Regardless my Hellcat performs flawlessly.

Attachments

• 277205CA-A697-45BA-9D84-A767FDB82C1D.jpeg
    277205CA-A697-45BA-9D84-A767FDB82C1D.jpeg
    175.7 KB · Views: 243
Back