testtest

Hellcat Kills 10K Rounds

Pretty awesome, the ten thousand round test of the XDM 10 was what sold me on buying the 10. For someone with smaller hands, the hellcat is definitely a great option.
Same here. Once I saw this, I knew it was worth buying and I could trust it. It's insane to think a little gun like that could handle that many rounds through it. Makes me pretty confident in mine. Anyone else seen any other torture tests of the Hellcat anywhere?

Same here. Once I saw this, I knew it was worth buying and I could trust it. It's insane to think a little gun like that could handle that many rounds through it. Makes me pretty confident in mine. Anyone else seen any other torture tests of the Hellcat anywhere?
I’ve seen a lot of them although I can’t remember one standing out like the 10k rounds test.

Could not agree more about this test on the gun. This is put to bed any concerns people have about the Hellcat's strength. I wouldn't expect a gun that size to come even close to that.... I know it's rated for +P. I wonder if anyone has done a +P torture test on it?

Absolutely incredible, makes me and my son very happy we both bought a Hellcat. pretty impressive. that should quiet all of the bashers.

Back