testtest

Hellcat Light+Laser+Holster Combo

Hi Forum,

When I was shopping for my Hellcat there was very little info available on what combo of lights, lasers, holsters worked for the Hellcat so wanted to share what I ended up doing. Hopefully this helps someone in their decision process with their Hellcat

I did a separate write up on the TLR-6 that didn't exactly fit from the factory, but was super easy to modify and now it's on the Hellcat rock solid. You can read about that here:

The last piece was the holster to fit the above. I had about 10 different ones on my list, but narrowed it down to the Just Holster It OWB paddle holster. It arrived yesterday and I'm quite happy with what they did. Apparently it was a custom job since they asked me to submit photos of the Hellcat with the TLR-6, but they did a good job in fitting it. It's a bit lighter weight than some of my previous Blackhwak holsters, but it's comfy, small, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Price shipped to my door just under $60. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. They also left room to add a Red Dot (this was an option on the order process) for whenever the market comes up with a more inspiring selection of red dots for the Hellcat.. :)

Separate.jpg

Holstered.jpg
Back.jpg
Bottom.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,
A few questions. First, is that a TLR-6 pictured above? Second, what modifications did you make in order for it to fit? Thanks!

Back