testtest

Hellcat light

Picking up a new Hellcat tomorrow and looking at lights. I read that the Streamlight TLR-7-Sub works but I need to pick a rail type to order. The choices are 1913 rail, Glock 43x/48w rails and Sig 365. All I see is that the Hellcat has a standard accessory rail. Anyone ordered this light that can tell me what type of rail they chose for the order? Or other light reccomendations? I know the Surefire XSC works but I am not liking the price. Thanks

I went through this with streamlight not too long ago. There is a article going around that says the TLR7 sub is the best light when in fact streamlight does not make a model that fits the hellcat and the TLR7 sub.

Picking up a new Hellcat tomorrow and looking at lights. I read that the Streamlight TLR-7-Sub works but I need to pick a rail type to order. The choices are 1913 rail, Glock 43x/48w rails and Sig 365. All I see is that the Hellcat has a standard accessory rail. Anyone ordered this light that can tell me what type of rail they chose for the order? Or other light reccomendations? I know the Surefire XSC works but I am not liking the price. Thanks
Avoid I have two and neither fit the hellcat streamlight says they don’t make a rail to fit it yet

Even though the hellcat has a standard rail, its extremely short, so in reality very few lights fit. TheTLR-6 has a hellcat specific model now, so that's the only one out of streamlights offerings to be a gauranteed fit.

I went with the olight BALDR mini, works great, though I had to file the mounting plate down a little To fit in the rail.

Even though the hellcat has a standard rail, its extremely short, so in reality very few lights fit. TheTLR-6 has a hellcat specific model now, so that's the only one out of streamlights offerings to be a gauranteed fit.
I went with the TLR-6 just wish it was a little brighter but it works

Back