testtest

Hellcat pro tyrant trigger. Help!!!

So I’m pretty damn sure I’ve installed the tyrant trigger correctly now I’m just second guessing myself. Once everything was put back together I put the slide back on and once it hit the rear it seemed like it was stuck so I used a little force and now the slide is stuck in this position and maybe only moves back and forth a inch or so.

It seems that this piece of metal that i pointed with a white arrow is blocking it from going forward because also the bottom of the slide back plate is hitting it and something internally is blocking it from going any more rear.

Is there any way to depress this down somehow and the trigger seems hard to operate. I just bought this pistol too and only put $200 rounds in wanted to make it better. Im so frustrated on what to do.

Attachments

• IMG_6862.jpeg
    IMG_6862.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6861.jpeg
    IMG_6861.jpeg
    402.2 KB · Views: 41
It looks like your takedown lever needs to be disengaged. Unless you did that while trying to free the slide.

Yeah I did try that it won’t budge. I feel it’s that’s metal part on the whole trigger assemble if some how I can put it down again . Because when I was fiddling with the trigger and inserting the big roll pin to line everything up it was kinda moving up and down. I wasn’t sure what position it was suppose to be till i put the slide back on it and then I forced it a little . Now it’s stuck. Been hours trying to figure it out

Last edited:
Well had a similar situation on a shield ... try wiggling the slide and frame to work it on or off.
you may not want to hear this but I had to get a rubber mallet and beat the slide forward. it came off
The back plate on the slide is hitting against the seat that’s on the grip portion . I’m worried if I try and hit the slide forward it will damage the sear

So I got the slide back to its normal position. But when trying to do the field strip disassembly process the trigger won’t fire and cannot seat a mag either seems like the mag catch bar is in the way.

Attachments

• IMG_6866.jpeg
    IMG_6866.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6868.jpeg
    IMG_6868.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6867.jpeg
    IMG_6867.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
Pull the trigger back, right now your trigger is in the forward position reset to fire (if the slide were on). You need to be in the condition to remove the slide.
Normal order of things
1 empty gun
2 lock the slide back
3 rotate take down lever
4 release the slide
5 pull the trigger to release the slide
6 Reverse the order (trigger is still back)

Your sear is in the up position blocking the slide from moving back or forward. To fix
1. Slightly push the tigger forward while pushing in the trigger safety, until the safety blade disengages the frame, then push the whole trigger back as if you were shooting the pistol. Once it is back, the sear now lowered out of the way. Releasing the slide.
2 Send the XDMAN some libations

Last edited:
So I got the slide back to its normal position. But when trying to do the field strip disassembly process the trigger won’t fire and cannot seat a mag either seems like the mag catch bar is in the way.
Is your trigger front or back? when you tried to put the slide on? Did you follow the advice and hammer or force it on or off? Be honest I can't help you if I don't know. I need to know exactly what you did to put that slide back on.
Normally you can stick your finger in and push the magazine blocking lever forward if your disassembly lever is in the down position. If you can't push it forward and the disassembly lever is down. I am pretty sure you forced the blocking lever out of position and it is now lodged behind the disassembly lever.

Do not do anything else until you answer and do not force anything.

Post a side picture I need to see the position of trigger and disassembly lever.

Last edited:
I'll add you void the warranty changing out parts as I'm sure you know
They have warranted guns that had modifications in the past. As long as the modification did not cause the problem. IE you refinish the gun and have rust issues, then you are on your own. But same situation you refinish the gun and your striker breaks the two are unrelated and they will cover.

Just last month I had a customer with a broken chamber indicator. I gave them the advice instead of paying me to fix, SA would fix it for free even with the trigger kit that they installed. The customer was taken care of with no issues.

Back