testtest

Hex Wasp Sight???

Maybe this is answered....but
What is a Hex Wasp sight and why is it more expensive for the Hellcat???
And why am I intrigued by what it could be.....
These sights are ■■■■■■■ and have ■■■ ■■■■. This is why they cost ■■■■■■■■. Due to ITAR they are concidered■■■■■.

I wish I could tell you more but...well you know.

I found it odd that there is no information on these. Perhaps its something like Hex Sights?

I was looking for the answer myself a couple days ago. Seems I found it. Take a look on sportsmans guide. They have it up with a picture already.

"Hex Wasp tritium/luminescent front sight/tactical rack U-Dot rear "

It's the same exact price as the Hellcat with the Shield RMSc installed. Hope that helps!

I have been looking myself. The attached file is the I.o.p. Pricing list for Leo/Mil. I am ordering mine now. I redacted the prices, but the Hellcat OSP has the tritium front/u dot rear. The “base model” Hellcat is cheaper than the OSP, as it does not have the base plate for a shield red/green dot sight. The “hex sight” and the “shield smsc sight” are the same price. I am confused as well, so if anyone has any other information, please help. I am going with the OSP, and will decide later if a dot sight is worth it. The “U sight” setup looks so good, I can’t imagine needing more. It’s a “tactictool,” and I feel like the novelty tool might wear off fairly quickly.

Attachments

• 9BFB0F54-2045-4C1F-A5E0-B92FAC6CF41A.jpeg
    9BFB0F54-2045-4C1F-A5E0-B92FAC6CF41A.jpeg
    56 KB · Views: 673
From what info looks like on SA's site info as of today on SA's HexWasp and invoice, they are back-ordered 30 days.

From what other info read and saw beforehand, looks and sounds like sight was very well designed.
From that HexWasp info was, was what OSP sight features specifically looking for.
Rather have something actually made for Hellcat than other way around.
Is an A+ to me. I ordered.

From what info looks like on SA's site info as of today on SA's HexWasp and invoice, they are back-ordered 30 days.

From what other info read and saw beforehand, looks and sounds like sight was very well designed.
From that HexWasp info was, was what OSP sight features specifically looking for.
Rather have something actually made for Hellcat than other way around.
Is an A+ to me. I ordered.
I got a notice just a little while ago that my Wasp has shipped. FedEx just shows that the label has been created. I don’t think they would have sent me a item shipped notice if it was back ordered 30 days. Wonder if they’ve sold out since I ordered yesterday afternoon? That would be a quick sell off!!

I got a notice just a little while ago that my Wasp has shipped. FedEx just shows that the label has been created. I don’t think they would have sent me a item shipped notice if it was back ordered 30 days. Wonder if they’ve sold out since I ordered yesterday afternoon? That would be a quick sell off!!
Very COOL!
And good knowing! Thanks for the heads up!
Just received Hex Wasp OSP email notice yesterday.
Selling quick? Out of stock? Could be? Is why ordered today.

30 day back ordered statement on this invoice could be standardized or dated info? - Hope so!

Last edited:
Back