testtest

Hi Power or High Caliber

dad

Master Class
I have yet to read exactly what kind of rifle was used in the Chicago shooting. Has anyone read something I missed? Mention of guns but still havent seen any specifics.

I have yet to read exactly what kind of rifle was used in the Chicago shooting. Has anyone read something I missed? Mention of guns but still havent seen any specifics.
I heard it was a Kel-Tec Sub2000 but I haven't verified this information myself so maybe someone can chime in with a source to where to find this.

Last edited:
NY Post reports he used a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 rifle, and that the Sub2000 was in his possession when he was apprehended later that day. The rifle used in the actual shooting was left on the rooftop, or nearby, it has been reported.

No matter what the rifle/caliber was, this administration will still say a AR-15, the weapon of war, even before any details were know, they started with this and the assault weapons ban, they didn’t even know if it was a rifle but still came out preaching this….ok done ranting

The media doesn't know the difference between anything.
Yes They Do.

Don't ever make that mistake.

These people are not stupid. They do know how guns work and if they don't they can afford to hire the best researchers in the world to tell them.

They are repeatedly caught lying and faking news stories like the "full semi automatic AR15". And they don't care. They're engaging in a deliberate propaganda campaign to convince the uneducated that all guns and all citizen Firearms ownership is evil

These people are not stupid. They do know how guns work and if they don't they can afford to hire the best researchers in the world to tell them.

They are repeatedly caught lying and faking news stories like the "full semi automatic AR15". And they don't care. They're engaging in a deliberate propaganda campaign to convince the uneducated that all guns and all citizen Firearms ownership is evil
You mean like this:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yes They Do.

Don't ever make that mistake.

Some do & some don't know the differences between firearms.

That's what they have researchers for. If they were honestly and objectively Reporting the facts they would look into them.

It is a DELIBERATE attempt to disperse false information. If you haven't figured it out yet the left wants you disarmed
I had all that figured out along time ago Bud.

My local news folks are dumber than a 2X4.

So chill out with the personal crap.

I first heard he had a Remington 700, a semi-auto rifle, a shotgun and a pistol on the roof, but no indication just what was used. They would only say the rifle was "similar" to an AR15 Assault rifle. Then when I heard the shots on the video I was certain it was not the 700, nor the shotgun, nor a pistol, and certainly did not sound like .223/556. It sounded more like a pistol caliber to me. so later on when they finally identified the rifle as a kelTek Sub2000, I thought well that explains what I heard.

But then I heard it said the KelTek was found on the car seat when they arrested him. Then late yesterday afternoon I heard it was an MP15 he used on the roof, which it did not sound like to me, but I was listening to a bad video.

So after all the descriptions I've heard, I'm still not sure what I think it was. But yes, the M&P15 is very much an AR15 type rifle.

….ok done ranting
We’ll see.
D5E1DC91-32F6-465A-831E-5C3F85314F3B.gif

Back