testtest

Hickok45 shoots the SA Prodigy

I like Hickock 45 a lot, but that was a weird video. He clearly got the Prodigy and thought Meh right out of the box before he ever shot it - which is fine. He likes a 1911 and clearly is in the who needs a double stack 1911, which I don’t completely disagree with either, but the way he just rambled on about the Queen and other subjects was a bit odd. Like taking your absent minded Granddad to the range. Btw, when you take the Prodigy and a 1911 to the range with you there’s no doubt that the 1911 just has that something, something.

I like Hickock 45 a lot, but that was a weird video. He clearly got the Prodigy and thought Meh right out of the box before he ever shot it - which is fine. He likes a 1911 and clearly is in the who needs a double stack 1911, which I don’t completely disagree with either, but the way he just rambled on about the Queen and other subjects was a bit odd. Like taking your absent minded Granddad to the range. Btw, when you take the Prodigy and a 1911 to the range with you there’s no doubt that the 1911 just has that something, something.
Dude seemed to favor the SRM-12 over the TS-12. That's a big red flag right there. :LOL: And really he was doing a video about semi auto shotguns and just wouldn't shut up about his trusty ol' 870. So dude, do a video about the 870. What the hell ?

Dude seemed to favor the SRM-12 over the TS-12. That's a big red flag right there. :LOL: And really he was doing a video about semi auto shotguns and just wouldn't shut up about his trusty ol' 870. So dude, do a video about the 870. What the hell ?
In the Colion Noir video that @Onewolf426 posted in his thread, Colion interviews a British special police officer where the officer said he prefers the Remington 870 over even the famed Benelli to which he had access to.

In not saying the 870 is superior to any other shotgun I'm just saying that even some professional door kickers have their own preference that may not fit the status quo.

In the Colion Noir video that @Onewolf426 posted in his thread, Colion interviews a British special police officer where the officer said he prefers the Remington 870 over even the famed Benelli to which he had access to.

In not saying the 870 is superior to any other shotgun I'm just saying that even some professional door kickers have their own preference that may not fit the status quo.
Everybody has their own preferences that they are both comfortable and efficient with. Everybody has their favorites. Just like the Ford, Cheby, and Mopar debate/preferences. Yes, I called it a Cheby instead of a Chevy. I prefer and own a Dodge, however I have owned Chevys, Fords, and a Mercury in my years of automobile ownership. My favorite, which I never should have let get away, was a 1974 Mercury Capri with the 2.8L V6, with a four-on-the-floor. That car was a blast to drive. Unfortunately, being young and not very financially blessed, I needed something more reliable. Have been looking for another ever since, and they are now rare, or too damned expensive to buy. Such is life. Sorry if I went off topic there. Just reminiscing. Point is, what is preferable to one, my not be for another. You shoot what is best for you and your situation. God willing, we may never have to use them in a way other than the enjoyment of ownership and shooting at the range.

Sure. I'm not disputing that at all. I think even @HayesGreener prefers his 870. Lots of people do. But in a video about semi auto shotguns, tell us about semi auto shotguns not your 870.

I'm totally down for an in depth review and conversation about why people prefer this shotgun over that shotgun and why some people prefer pumps over autos. Hell, I think that exact topic ought to have it's own subforum here.

Still anyone who rates the SRM 1216 over the TS-12 needs their head examined. There's a reason why that particular shotgun is defunct.

Sorry, I don’t know what all those cars you mention are. I thought there was just The One Car.
42385BEA-AAA9-45AD-98D8-CA328ED3067D.jpeg

Everybody has their own preferences that they are both comfortable and efficient with. Everybody has their favorites. Just like the Ford, Cheby, and Mopar debate/preferences. Yes, I called it a Cheby instead of a Chevy. I prefer and own a Dodge, however I have owned Chevys, Fords, and a Mercury in my years of automobile ownership. My favorite, which I never should have let get away, was a 1974 Mercury Capri with the 2.8L V6, with a four-on-the-floor. That car was a blast to drive. Unfortunately, being young and not very financially blessed, I needed something more reliable. Have been looking for another ever since, and they are now rare, or too damned expensive to buy. Such is life. Sorry if I went off topic there. Just reminiscing. Point is, what is preferable to one, my not be for another. You shoot what is best for you and your situation. God willing, we may never have to use them in a way other than the enjoyment of ownership and shooting at the range.
Funny you say that because one of my favorite cars I ever owned was a Mustang II with the same motor and tranny. Could get sideways in 3rd gear all day long brother. I traded that car for a built 351 Cleveland I put in a Mach 1.

My first new car I got was a 1973 ford capri the year I graduated high school work three summers and save all my money for it first and only yellow car I own it was a blast to drive four on floor my was just the 4 cylinder

That Hickok45 video is not a review video, and it is not intended for anyone but his big fans. He posts an hour long "discussion" every Sunday morning that is wide-ranging and rambling in nature. He happens to shoot 2 guns each Sunday and chats a little about them.

His actual reviews are posted mid-week, they run 15-25 minutes, and only cover 1 firearm (although other firearms are often present to show size differences and similarities). He used to do more comparison videos, but those are becoming few and far between.

I'm sure there will be an actual review video out this week without the normal Sunday format (that I find tedious like the rest of you).

I’ve seen just a select few of his videos and although getting on his phone during the recording was a little strange and he does ramble I find his knowledge of firearms in general interesting and enjoy listening to him talk.
You have to admit he is a very good shooter.
Remember with gods grace we should all be lucky to reach his age whatever that is and you have no idea how your going to act.

I remember once meeting and talking to an elderly man who was wearing a Navy Veteran hat, at first he came across as a little lost and somewhat confused until I mentioned that my father was in the Navy and served aboard the USS IOWA
His demeanor instantly changed as his eyes glowed in pride and we had a wonderful very clear and understandable conversation.

Back