testtest

Hoard of illegal weapons

Recusant

Hellcat

California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person. They uncovered a hoard of illegal weapons. By the standards of many of our form members this doesn't even come close to being a hoard. In comparison I'd say he has some catching up to do. But then it is California and it was reported by msn. Think there could be any embelishment here?​

AA17LAFj.img

California agents went to retrieve one gun from a 'prohibited' person. They uncovered a hoard of illegal weapons. By the standards of many of our form members this doesn't even come close to being a hoard. In comparison I'd say he has some catching up to do. But then it is California and it was reported by msn. Think there could be any embelishment here?​

AA17LAFj.img
That’s a Texas starter pack 😉

Even a BB gun is an illegal weapon for a prohibited person...

15 rifles, 11 pistols along with a couple of uppers and other assorted parts is certainly not a hoard. My numbers are estimates from one quick peek...no need to bicker about my counts!
In California maybe. A BB gun, crossbow, black powder gun = Not a firearm and not illegal for felons to own.

In California maybe. A BB gun, crossbow, black powder gun = Not a firearm and not illegal for felons to own.
this applies here:

“ Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.”

this applies here:

“ Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.”
BTdVHj8.jpg

Back