testtest

Holosun SCS w/ K footprint.

Bassbob

Emissary
This is supposedly going to show up at shot show 24. K footprint is a modified RMSc. So 365 guys will still need a plate or have to file down two lugs.

I was on the verge of ordering a 507K for a Masada Slim, but I prefer the SCS so I think I’ll hold off until this comes out.

This is supposedly going to show up at shot show 24. K footprint is a modified RMSc. So 365 guys will still need a plate or have to file down two lugs.

I was on the verge of ordering a 507K for a Masada Slim, but I prefer the SCS so I think I’ll hold off until this comes out.
The RMSc footprint is way I need for the s&w 5.7. Are you wanting an enclosed optic?

Assuming it's the same 'modified RMSc' footprint as the existing K models, there is no adapter plate needed for the P365. I recently put a 407k on my P365XL and it was a direct mount.

Scroll down to "Directly Compatible Hanguns:"

Assuming it's the same 'modified RMSc' footprint as the existing K models, there is no adapter plate needed for the P365. I recently put a 407k on my P365XL and it was a direct mount.

Scroll down to "Directly Compatible Hanguns:"

So it only has 2 lugs ?

The Holosun guy told everyone they would still need a plate or to file two lugs off their 365.

Far be it for me to contradict a Holosun rep, but here is a 407k mounted on a P365XL with the factory optic cut - no adapter plate, no lug filing required. Flush fit and secure as can be.

IMG_6792.jpg

I'm not going to remove the optic, but as I recall, yes, there are only two lugs.

The two articles I linked confirm the same. Not sure if Sig changed their footprint at some point (pictured slide above was purchased in 05/22), but the 1st article I linked is from over a year ago, and the 2nd article is from last month, so this has at least been the case for over a year and a half.

I literally just bought a 507k x2. And installed it on my P365 without any plates. I created this account to respond here. I'm a member on so many forums I get lost where I have accounts any longer haha... But decided to pitch in some info on said matter. I will post some pics

I literally just bought a 507k x2. And installed it on my P365 without any plates. I created this account to respond here. I'm a member on so many forums I get lost where I have accounts any longer haha... But decided to pitch in some info on said matter. I will post some pics

I don't doubt it. Either I misunderstood what "Holosun Josh" was saying or he misunderstood the question he was responding to.

In any case it's about time Holosun make an SCS that has the modified RMSc, aka, "K", footprint.

Back