testtest

Home Security

Bloodknight

Master Class
Founding Member
Since the recent events in Israel I was just wondering how everyone feels about the present situation here in America. We have had a million or so illegals walk across the border & turned loose in the country. No one knows anything about them. What do you suppose is the possibility We have a bunch of terrorists forming cells to do to us what they just did to Israel. Does it seem within the realm of possibility to you ? I say yes.

Since the recent events in Israel I was just wondering how everyone feels about the present situation here in America. We have had a million or so illegals walk across the border & turned loose in the country. No one knows anything about them. What do you suppose is the possibility We have a bunch of terrorists forming cells to do to us what they just did to Israel. Does it seem within the realm of possibility to you ? I say yes.
Had a discussion about that in the Israel thread, which seems to have disappeared. My guess is this thread will disappear as well.:rolleyes:

I am no more, or less, concerned today than I was a week ago, a month ago, a year ago etc. I have done what I reasonably can do for our security. I live away from the city and any real potential hard targets. I am vigilant and aware when out and about and while on the homestead. I carry a weapon when wearing pants. I still have to live my normal life, otherwise why bother.

Rampant paranoia is not my thing. Not every person wandering around with a puffy coat has 20 sticks of tnt in a vest under it.

Last edited:
Yes, the possibility is very real, and the subject of our safety and security can become even more dire in a moments notice. The current administration is purposefully orchestrating the demise of our country, not only from within. Our enemies are many, and are now permitted to move and plan with near impunity. Stay vigilant, or be prepared for untold horrors. . .

I am not worried any more or less than before. More concerned with illegal spillover from nyc and philly right now.
I have noticed 5.56 out of stock at several of the online shops i normally buy from over the last few weeks. Not sure if that means anything. There is plenty of .223, though.

Rampant paranoia is not my thing. Not every person wandering around with a puffy coat has 20 sticks of tnt in a vest under it.

Is this a response to a specific comment or just an addendum ?

To some people, your regular vigilance and gun totin' IS paranoia. In this thread I haven't seen anything I would remotely consider rampant paranoia, hence my question brother.

Sometimes free people need to be reminded that there are a lot of people in the world who would love to kill you. When something like 9/11 happens or this attack on Israel, which if nothing else ought to show people that a large percentage of the Muslim population supports terrorism, people all of a sudden remember. "Oh yeah, these people hate us".

This particular ( soon to be removed by moderators) conversation is about the possibility or probability that terrorists are entering the country in larger numbers than was ever possible before. Paying attention to world events isn't paranoia. Ignoring them or being complacent is precisely what led to 9/11 and the attack on Israeli citizens yesterday.

Is this a response to a specific comment or just an addendum ?

To some people, your regular vigilance and gun totin' IS paranoia. In this thread I haven't seen anything I would remotely consider rampant paranoia, hence my question brother.

Sometimes free people need to be reminded that there are a lot of people in the world who would love to kill you. When something like 9/11 happens or this attack on Israel, which if nothing else ought to show people that a large percentage of the Muslim population supports terrorism, people all of a sudden remember. "Oh yeah, these people hate us".

This particular ( soon to be removed by moderators) conversation is about the possibility or probability that terrorists are entering the country in larger numbers than was ever possible before. Paying attention to world events isn't paranoia. Ignoring them or being complacent is precisely what led to 9/11 and the attack on Israeli citizens yesterday.
Just a personal commentary on the originsl question of what I believe the present situation is in this country. How it pertains toband effects me is a natural progression others had taken in the conversation before myself, talking about training weekly etc.

Last edited:
Regarding the original question:“Does it seem within the realm of possibility to you ?“

Definitely. After 9/11 it is always in the realm if possibility.
Also, i wholeheartedly agree that there are many groups and people that hate us just for being American. I work on a college campus. I see it quite clearly form both foreign students and “Amerikan” ones alike.
The chinese grad students are the worst as far as deceitful behavior. They are followed by the “woke” home grown students. They’re not cunning like the chinese. They are simply “in your face” anti-American.

Just a personal commentary on the originsl question of what I believe the present situation is in this country. How it pertaining effects me is a natural progression others had taken in the conversation before myself, talking about training weekly etc.
Yeah, I think most of us here who train, very generally, follow the same sort of training routines. That is to say we train for the same type of scenarios, which are the most likely any of us is going to face. Coming into contact with a group of armed terrorists trying to kill civilians isn't really on our radar. It should be I think. It's far more likely than other scenarios people seem to prepare for. Zombie apocalypse, government collapse, EMP attacks, etc..

Yeah, I think most of us here who train, very generally, follow the same sort of training routines. That is to say we train for the same type of scenarios, which are the most likely any of us is going to face. Coming into contact with a group of armed terrorists trying to kill civilians isn't really on our radar. It should be I think. It's far more likely than other scenarios people seem to prepare for. Zombie apocalypse, government collapse, EMP attacks, etc..
No zombies? Damn. 🧟‍♂️

What is Chinese military age something like 12?
1696779538864.png

and most of them are draft age!

A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”

It was relevant then and still relevant today. Maybe even more so. Complacency can be fatal.

Back