testtest

Honest Outlaw: 15 Best Full Size Carry Guns

Ugh and it lost to a glock....give me a break....
EDF05C2C-894A-4FE8-A52D-3FD046906CA3.jpeg

Best for who? It's all opinion...
All gun rankings/ratings type reviews are the opinions of the reviewers. That being said, IMHO Chris at Honest Outlaw is one of the most knowledgeable and most transparent gun reviewers on YouTube. He explains his ratings of each gun as well as letting you know if he has any personal bias for/against the gun being reviewed, he also doesn't represent any gun manufacturer. 🤷‍♂️

All gun rankings/ratings type reviews are the opinions of the reviewers. That being said, IMHO Chris at Honest Outlaw is one of the most knowledgeable and most transparent gun reviewers on YouTube. He explains his ratings of each gun as well as letting you know if he has any personal bias for/against the gun being reviewed, he also doesn't represent any gun manufacturer. 🤷‍♂️

I wrote many best lists when I worked as a freelancer, I used ratings I could explain and justify. And i think I did a fair honest job. But in the end, it's all opinion and simply a place that might give a potential buyer a place to start looking and then let them form thier in opinions.

Best, is subjective for each person, I am more impressed when somebody says 10 good choices rather than try to make them "the best".

I wrote many best lists when I worked as a freelancer, I used ratings I could explain and justify. And i think I did a fair honest job. But in the end, it's all opinion and simply a place that might give a potential buyer a place to start looking and then let them form thier in opinions.

Best, is subjective for each person, I am more impressed when somebody says 10 good choices rather than try to make them "the best".
That's awesome, you should post some of your reviews, I'd love to see them!

As far as using "best" instead of "good choices", I suspect (don't know for sure) that what he means is "best of all the guns he's reviewed in his opinion". I never got the impression from him that he's got a particularly big ego and/or believes his opinions are the be all and end all of reviews.

Lol, of course he has a big ego. In order to set up a YouTube channel featuring yourself, and your opinions, and reasonably expect that others will find your opinions to be interesting enough that your channel will become monetized, you have a big ego and belief in yourself.

The couple times I have watched him he has seemed rather personable, and not overly full of himself. He seems reasonably entertaining and knowledgeable. He seems one of the better video makers. I can see where people would follow him.

That's awesome, you should post some of your reviews, I'd love to see them!

As far as using "best" instead of "good choices", I suspect (don't know for sure) that what he means is "best of all the guns he's reviewed in his opinion". I never got the impression from him that he's got a particularly big ego and/or believes his opinions are the be all and end all of reviews.
Any video/article that starts with the
“Best” I’m very skeptical of because the best of anything is subjective based on personal likes.

Hi,

I always take the place rankings with a grain of salt. I appreciate reviews like this for their descriptions, specs, feature sets, etc. When shopping for a new carry or range toy, reviewers can point me in the right direction and help me avoid guns I won't like. I can save time and costs by renting only the guns that appeal to me, then decide where to spend my money. I don't buy/sell/trade a whole lot of guns so these episodes are useful for me. Thanks for sharing, @Net Engineer.

And that's today's profound glimpse into the obvious from The Old Noob. 😉

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Back