testtest

House committee tackles federal government weaponization

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Interesting article I read on Buckeye Firearms Association….. not surprising…..but it just shows you how far this administration is willing to go

Sad part is they aint done yet. They say certain people are a threat to democracy and they are the ones undermining it. It's called projection, accusing others of what they're doing themselves. They are a bunch of liars as well, claiming Joe was exonerated for stealing and disbursing secret documents while the investigator said, no that Joe in fact did steal and mishandle them. You cannot trust them with the security of the nation or as the arbiter of truth.

Hi,

I just hope and pray that the razor thin Republican majority in the house is increased after the November election and they are able to re-take the Senate. A lot of government agency heads also need to be replaced. Some agencies need to be done away with. The government is too big and unelected bureaucrats are taking away too many of our rights and freedoms.

And that is my profound glimpse into the obvious for today. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Hi,

I just hope and pray that the razor thin Republican majority in the house is increased after the November election and they are able to re-take the Senate. A lot of government agency heads also need to be replaced. Some agencies need to be done away with. The government is too big and unelected bureaucrats are taking away too many of our rights and freedoms.

And that is my profound glimpse into the obvious for today. ;)

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff
But if you listen to liberals, like the ones at Vox, they’ll tell you that SCOTUS ruling on bump stocks isn’t really about bump stocks. It’s about taking the authority to regulate dangerous products away from “ experts” in bureaucracy who are accountable to the president and putting it in the hands of judges, who are accountable to no one. 🙄

The swamp doesn’t need a drain, it needs a fire hose. 😡
IMG_2546.gif

Interesting article I read on Buckeye Firearms Association….. not surprising…..but it just shows you how far this administration is willing to go

Another committee, BS.

HOUSE COMMITTEE TACKLES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WEAPONIZATION
Oh JOY. Another do nothing investigating committee.
Something needs to be done. Like maybe holding people accountable for breaking their oath of office, disregarding the constitution, civil rights violations by Gov. employees, etc., etc., etc., so do something or sit down and shut up. I'm almost as tired of the cowardly reDUMBlicans as I am the commie, demoKKKrats.

HOUSE COMMITTEE TACKLES FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WEAPONIZATION
Oh JOY. Another do nothing investigating committee.
Something needs to be done. Like maybe holding people accountable for breaking their oath of office, disregarding the constitution, civil rights violations by Gov. employees, etc., etc., etc., so do something or sit down and shut up. I'm almost as tired of the cowardly reDUMBlicans as I am the commie, demoKKKrats.
Exactly!! More horsehockey to cover the other smokescreen from all the other horse💩.
I'm really getting sick and tired of the career politicians spouting how much of nothing they've done, well with the exception of enriching themselves and family members to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.

Back