testtest

House passes first major federal gun safety legislation in decades,

Talyn

SAINT
Founding Member

bill will next go to Biden for signature

Yesterday, the Senate passed it.

With their funding of criminals...........of course they're right! When they use "save our children", children are more than minors. What idiots!!!!!!!! The more of this kind of stupidity gets passed the more we as law abiding citizens get victimized. For those whom want gun control go to a country that has it very strict and have a go!

It’ll be interesting to see what lawsuits against it come about because of yesterdays NY ruling.
Also, whether or not the Court ever takes up a red flag challenge.
The problem is, whoever brings that challenge will have been denied their rights, lost their property and most likely have been incarcerated or admitted to some in-patient facility for mental illness. Their life will be completely turned upside down and will probably be tagged as mentally unstable. Who wouldn't be?

And once some "professional paid witness " for the prosecution testifies that you're a lune, that's it. Game over. You're now a second class citizen with the same rights and privilege as a convicted felon. You'll lose everything as a result, and therefore you won't be able to mount a case to even reach a circuit court let alone appeals.

We were all joking on here recently about buying a piece of PVC pipe, stashing rifles inside, then burying in the back yard...this is happening now by several of my customers. I call on guys with excavators and backhoes, mind you (every one of them has at least one way of digging deep holes). My customer base also tends toward deep conservatism. I also have been hearing a lot from some of them about 80% lowers, and how they are selling like hotcakes at the moment. Most you think this is crazy, but it is real, it is happening. This group (my customers) sees that red flag laws have nothing to do with keeping guns from crazy people...they believe that it openly and expressly allows the government to take your guns and there's nothing you can do about it. I will reserve my judgement until I have more data, but I do not view this progression (or should I say regression) with a closed mind...I am open to everything regarding what "might" happen.

We all saw what happened to Gen. Flynn, Jeff Clark, Michael McDonald, James DeGraffenreid, Steve Bannon, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, and numerous others, and what did NOT happen with Hillary Clinton or Hunter Biden. These things make me skeptical of everything now. I do not think red flag laws have been introduced with good intentions, we will see.

We were all joking on here recently about buying a piece of PVC pipe, stashing rifles inside, then burying in the back yard...this is happening now by several of my customers. I call on guys with excavators and backhoes, mind you (every one of them has at least one way of digging deep holes). My customer base also tends toward deep conservatism. I also have been hearing a lot from some of them about 80% lowers, and how they are selling like hotcakes at the moment. Most you think this is crazy, but it is real, it is happening. This group (my customers) sees that red flag laws have nothing to do with keeping guns from crazy people...they believe that it openly and expressly allows the government to take your guns and there's nothing you can do about it. I will reserve my judgement until I have more data, but I do not view this progression (or should I say regression) with a closed mind...I am open to everything regarding what "might" happen.

We all saw what happened to Gen. Flynn, Jeff Clark, Michael McDonald, James DeGraffenreid, Steve Bannon, George Papadopoulos, Roger Stone, and numerous others, and what did NOT happen with Hillary Clinton or Hunter Biden. These things make me skeptical of everything now. I do not think red flag laws have been introduced with good intentions, we will see.
If you think we have it bad, look at what is happening to gunowners in Canada!

The problem is, whoever brings that challenge will have been denied their rights, lost their property and most likely have been incarcerated or admitted to some in-patient facility for mental illness. Their life will be completely turned upside down and will probably be tagged as mentally unstable. Who wouldn't be?
Yep…
I would hope that some lawyer out there would figure out how to create constructive standing in a case outside of someone getting flagged. But it’s been years of red flag now and I haven’t seen it mentioned anywhere.

At this point there is literally no other option for me than to wait and see how all this new gun legislation shakes out. For those of you living in "Occupied territory" that's going to be tough. So far nothing the traitors in Washington have legislated will affect me here in the free world. Meanwhile I'll just pray some of this stuff gets overturned by the next congress or winds it's way up to the SCOTUS.

Interesting from the first CNN article:

If “most Americans wanted to see a ban” then I guess it would have been easy for a ban in the legislation to pass in the Senate. The fact that there is no ban at all means “Most Americans” dont want a ban 😏🧐

354E512C-13C6-411D-9B79-F54C2CE75918.jpeg

Polls ? You mean those things that had Hillary Clinton winning in a landslide and saw "No viable path to the white house for Donald Trump" all the way up to 11:00 PM on election night 2016 ?

There is a reason we are not a pure democracy. Public opinion holds no sway over constitutional rights. Even if polls were accurate, which I promise you they are not. The antis are trotting out the same exact BS they have been trotting out since the 90s. A new group of brain dead citizens to try to fool I suppose.

This didn't go far enough to satisfy the Left, so they will be gunning (pun intended) for additional elements to go after next. They've had years to come up with their wish list. OTOH, it could have included an AR ban or a ban of magazines over 10. The red flag laws will have to be created in states, so the other side can have an impact.

Interesting from the first CNN article:

If “most Americans wanted to see a ban” then I guess it would have been easy for a ban in the legislation to pass in the Senate. The fact that there is no ban at all means “Most Americans” dont want a ban 😏🧐

View attachment 28449
Media pushes the big lie. The thinking is if they push a lie long and hard enough the sheeple will believe it!

Polls ? You mean those things that had Hillary Clinton winning in a landslide and saw "No viable path to the white house for Donald Trump" all the way up to 11:00 PM on election night 2016 ?

There is a reason we are not a pure democracy. Public opinion holds no sway over constitutional rights. Even if polls were accurate, which I promise you they are not. The antis are trotting out the same exact BS they have been trotting out since the 90s. A new group of brain dead citizens to try to fool I suppose.
I'd bet $100 that 90%+ of our country's graduating high-schoolers have no idea that we are not a democracy.

Back