testtest

How many Russians does it take to capture Kyiv?

ChanceMcCall

Master Class
If you don't know, don't worry about it. Putin doesn't know either.
1f1fa-1f1e6.png

Let’s take the brutality of war out of the scenario. What happening is horrible.

But.. real time social media of war has never been like this.
Instant pics. From everyone.
Russia looks a fool on social media.
Tanks towed away by tractors.
Motorcycles grabbing abandoned wheel mortars
Etc .. etc ..

Let’s take the brutality of war out of the scenario. What happening is horrible.

But.. real time social media of war has never been like this.
Instant pics. From everyone.
Russia looks a fool on social media.
Tanks towed away by tractors.
Motorcycles grabbing abandoned wheel mortars
Etc .. etc ..
The word “horrible” is not strong enough, this is Genocide, bombing hospitals and maternity wards. 🤬
This is madness on an unprecedented scale. I strongly believe Putin is doing these atrocities to start an international incident so he can branch out past Ukraine. My opinion.

I might add only that what we are seeing on the news might not always be entirely accurate. Several of the photos and videos of bleeding bombing victims have been re-used from other violent occurrences around the world, then passed off as evidence of recent atrocities in Ukraine. Don't misunderstand, what we are seeing sometimes (or most times) might be accurate. I just don't trust anything on face value when broadcast on our media channels.

Two things.

Almost everything we are seeing and hearing is coming down from social media.

It doesn't do Putin much good to take Ukraine if he destroys it. Anyone who thinks Russia couldn't roll in there and crush the resistance within a week is in a mental institution. The end result of that scenario is not Putin's goal. It remains to be seen though if when his gingerly approach doesn't work fast enough he don't say F it and blow it all to hell and gone.

and still the Russian media are portraying the Ukrainians as the aggressors, and killers of innocent Russian forces.

thank god for short wave radio and thier networks too.

as well as all other forms of communication, over what we had back in the 40's and 50's.

Human beings are a cancer on the earth.I was born during WW2.We went to Korea.I fought in VietNam.It's war after war.Totally insane.There is so much crime,we have to arm ourselves to protect our lives and familys.In all the thousand upon thousand of years.We have not been able to go beyond this insanity.

I might add only that what we are seeing on the news might not always be entirely accurate. Several of the photos and videos of bleeding bombing victims have been re-used from other violent occurrences around the world, then passed off as evidence of recent atrocities in Ukraine. Don't misunderstand, what we are seeing sometimes (or most times) might be accurate. I just don't trust anything on face value when broadcast on our media channels.
Although I respect your opinion and refuse to get into a back and forth on this I vehemently disagree with your contention that the media is using pictures and videos of bleeding people from other conflicts not associated with the current situation/war in Ukraine, I will agree that the media have been known to spin things to rile up the masses but honestly this is not necessary in this situation.
My opinion.

Putin is well on the way to eclipse Hilter as the most despised man in world history if that is even possible. If he attacks a NATO country a western response would include targets in Russia. I suspect that Russia would turn to China to attack the US as well. It would escalate from there to an apocalyptic event that none of us can really imagine.

Putin is well on the way to eclipse Hilter as the most despised man in world history if that is even possible. If he attacks a NATO country a western response would include targets in Russia. I suspect that Russia would turn to China to attack the US as well. It would escalate from there to an apocalyptic event that none of us can really imagine.
when you think about it...

all those science fiction "apocalyptic movies"......ain't that far off..........from reality.

I'm going to give an unpopular opinion and state that war is war and isn't intended to be pretty, nice or have rules. It is horrible, ugly and messy. I find "rules of war"at disgusting, especially when your enemy doesn't follow them. I find it disgusting that a man can be sent to prison for defending his life in "the wrong way" when he's sent by his govt to do their bidding. I say a soldier or a man should be able to kill his enemy in any way he can during war without repercussions.

Some of yous are talking about world war 2. Do you know what our boys over there did for trophies? How many Japanese are missing heads and teeth? Flamethrowers to cook your enemies in their bunkers?

I'm going to give an unpopular opinion and state that war is war and isn't intended to be pretty, nice or have rules. It is horrible, ugly and messy. I find "rules of war"at disgusting, especially when your enemy doesn't follow them. I find it disgusting that a man can be sent to prison for defending his life in "the wrong way" when he's sent by his govt to do their bidding. I say a soldier or a man should be able to kill his enemy in any way he can during war without repercussions.

Some of yous are talking about world war 2. Do you know what our boys over there did for trophies? How many Japanese are missing heads and teeth? Flamethrowers to cook your enemies in their bunkers?
Most people also fail to understand that Ukraine is really only slightly less corrupt than Russia. Their leaders sure weren’t dancing around in fields of lollipops, spreading democracy across the land or anything. The two cities Russia annexed (or recognized their independence is what they called it) we’re both bombed heavily by Ukraine in the very recent past. Parts of the country, like Kharkiv, as recently as 2014 were being controlled by pro Russian Ukrainians. None of this is to say that Putin was justified mind you and he is a brutal, dictatorial monster who views the fall of the USSR as the worst thing that ever happened, but the fact is if Ukraine, with placating from the west, hadn’t been prattling on about joining NATO ( which is a pipe dream) it’s unlikely Putin would have invaded.

Question. How would you guys feel if Mexico or Canada formed a military alliance with Russia and China ?

Have you read the book "The Rape of Nanking" I have no pity on anything that happened to the Japanese military in the 2nd world war,They should feel fortunate we did not carpet bomb them with nukes and sink the whole freekin island.Not to change the subject.There is a story (of which my or may not be true) but I like the sound of it.General Patton it is said.Suggested we arm the Germans after WW2 and take out the Russians.If we don't we will have to sooner or later.Well..........here we are. President Truman in I believe 1953 relieved General MacArthur when he wanted to run the Chinese back into china after they got involved in Korea.So here we are with the Chinese licking their chops over Taiwan.

Have you read the book "The Rape of Nanking" I have no pity on anything that happened to the Japanese military in the 2nd world war,They should feel fortunate we did not carpet bomb them with nukes and sink the whole freekin island.Not to change the subject.There is a story (of which my or may not be true) but I like the sound of it.General Patton it is said.Suggested we arm the Germans after WW2 and take out the Russians.If we don't we will have to sooner or later.Well..........here we are. President Truman in I believe 1953 relieved General MacArthur when he wanted to run the Chinese back into china after they got involved in Korea.So here we are with the Chinese licking their chops over Taiwan.
We should have waited to take out Japan until after they razed China.

Trouble is do you see what's actually happening?
No of course you don't,what you see on tv,msm social media is what you are told to think.
Putin could have "invaded" Ukraine any time he wanted but timing is everything.Too much of a coincidence as covid loses its effectiveness to hike cost of living,friend in England said gas prices have hit $10.20 a gallon for petrol but gas prices on the motorway (interstate) is $11.40 a gallon.

A friend of mine said this. And I think he's right.

"It's all but certain that both Russia and China (not to mention Ukraine) have all manner of embarrassing and incriminating evidence on the Biden crime family. Which puts Joe in an awkward position; if he pisses off someone on either side of the war, they can destroy him and Hunter. And so he straddles the line: do just enough to help Ukraine a little, without providing so much as to tip the balance against Russia.

And in the meantime, that great pillar of democracy Zelensky has just outlawed all opposition political parties and shut down all TV networks save one. Even Putin hasn't done that.

Yes, the invasion is indefensible and the human cost is horrific. But don't kid yourself: Ukraine is a corrupt, autocratic kleptocracy whose only value to the west is as an irritant to Russia. And that isn't much value at all. If others want to wade in in an attempt to stop the carnage, let them. But this ain't our fight."

A friend of mine said this. And I think he's right.

"It's all but certain that both Russia and China (not to mention Ukraine) have all manner of embarrassing and incriminating evidence on the Biden crime family. Which puts Joe in an awkward position; if he pisses off someone on either side of the war, they can destroy him and Hunter. And so he straddles the line: do just enough to help Ukraine a little, without providing so much as to tip the balance against Russia.

And in the meantime, that great pillar of democracy Zelensky has just outlawed all opposition political parties and shut down all TV networks save one. Even Putin hasn't done that.

Yes, the invasion is indefensible and the human cost is horrific. But don't kid yourself: Ukraine is a corrupt, autocratic kleptocracy whose only value to the west is as an irritant to Russia. And that isn't much value at all. If others want to wade in in an attempt to stop the carnage, let them. But this ain't our fight."
👆👆👆👆👆 very well said 👆👆👆👆

And I’ll add let’s send billions of dollars to Ukraine and totally forget Americans are suffering, reprehensible.

Back