testtest

How to Clean the Springfield Armory XD-S Mod.2

Something I have been using longer than I can remember is the cardboard tube that your paper towels come on. I slide the barrel inside the empty tube and that way when the brush Im cleaning with wether it be solvent or oil each time it comes out the muzzle end or chamber end the bristles dont flip the liquid all over your work area. And for really short handgun barrels the toilet paper tube will work also.

Something I have been using longer than I can remember is the cardboard tube that your paper towels come on. I slide the barrel inside the empty tube and that way when the brush Im cleaning with wether it be solvent or oil each time it comes out the muzzle end or chamber end the bristles dont flip the liquid all over your work area. And for really short handgun barrels the toilet paper tube will work also.
That's a great idea!

I'm going to start doing that myself.

Great tip considering my cleaning area is my living room on a folding card table. 👍👍👍👍

This type of post and sharing is exactly why this forum and its members are outstanding.

Great idea! I will certainly try that. Like the little Hoppes oiler. Just got one.

Back