testtest

I Am A Believer

After spending 2 and half years wearing a mask and being carful of where I went and who I allowed to get close to me I tested positive for Covid last Tuesday. All I can say is I’m very glad I decided to get the two Pfizer shots and the Pfizer booster vaccine against Covid.
The last 5 days I’ve been more sick then I have been in 20 years.

For me the virus settled in my sinuses.
I’ve had a constant intense headache where I feel any second my head is going to explode, I have no taste and have lost all Hearing in my right ear because of the internal pressure in my sinus cavity.
The pain in my throat has been like I’m swallowing broken glass every time I eat or drink something. The cough I have is due to all the junk draining out of my sinuses.
Luckily my breathing has not been affected.
I called my doctor today and asked him if I should go to the ER, his response was I should do what I feel is best for me but a hospital is the last place I need to be in due to the virus levels from all the people in there.
He prescribed me Paxlovid also a Pfizer product to combat the virus.

I can’t help but wonder how sick I’d be if I hadn’t gotten the vaccine shots.

After spending 2 and half years wearing a mask and being carful of where I went and who I allowed to get close to me I tested positive for Covid last Tuesday. All I can say is I’m very glad I decided to get the two Pfizer shots and the Pfizer booster vaccine against Covid.
The last 5 days I’ve been more sick then I have been in 20 years.

For me the virus settled in my sinuses.
I’ve had a constant intense headache where I feel any second my head is going to explode, I have no taste and have lost all Hearing in my right ear because of the internal pressure in my sinus cavity.
The pain in my throat has been like I’m swallowing broken glass every time I eat or drink something. The cough I have is due to all the junk draining out of my sinuses.
Luckily my breathing has not been affected.
I called my doctor today and asked him if I should go to the ER, his response was I should do what I feel is best for me but a hospital is the last place I need to be in due to the virus levels from all the people in there.
He prescribed me Paxlovid also a Pfizer product to combat the virus.

I can’t help but wonder how sick I’d be if I hadn’t gotten the vaccine shots.
Get well soon !
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Everyone in my family got Covid at one point. All were vaccinated. All had varying degree of sickness from what you have to very minor.

The sad and scary thing Keystone is the fact that you could have ended up on a respirator and gone downhill from there. The fact that you have been vaccinated is what has probably kept you in the game. Lots of rest and fluids is the key to recovery. I've had both shots and the 2 boosters. So, like my dog I'm up to date on all my shots, but I'm still masking up when I go into most stores as to not take a chance. I don't know if life as we knew it will ever return.

The sad and scary thing Keystone is the fact that you could have ended up on a respirator and gone downhill from there. The fact that you have been vaccinated is what has probably kept you in the game. Lots of rest and fluids is the key to recovery. I've had both shots and the 2 boosters. So, like my dog I'm up to date on all my shots, but I'm still masking up when I go into most stores as to not take a chance. I don't know if life as we knew it will ever return.
Agreed on all you said.

My story's basically the same as Keystone's ............. except I was tested positive on Sunday before his Tuesday, then a second time this past Friday, also positive. All symptoms about the same. Today is the first I've felt almost human since that Sunday. Funny thing is the wife has been quarantined with me since day one and she tested negative both times.

The Saturday before I had a scratchy throat but just assumed I had slept with my mouth open. But then Sunday morning ....... POW!!! Today is much better. Looking for a better test this coming Wednesday.

Hang tough Keystone, I’ll be thinking of you. Let me know if you need me to send the other two minions round to keep your spirits up. @Annihilator on the left, @KillerFord1977 on the right
598D91D5-B984-4F86-94C0-8D040DA25005.gif

I have not had any shots to combat Covid. I got covid last year from an elderly neighbor . I felt like I had been run over by a truck , I lost taste and smell , and I had the worst headache I have ever had for 5 days straight. I never ran a fever though. It really wasn't any worse for me then having the regular flu , other than the sever headache.

I have C. O. P. D. stage 3 and am on oxygen , I am diabetic , and I am way over weight. I also don't get the regular flu shots each year because every time I do , I get sick. Since 2005 , when I became disabled , I have gotten the regular flu shot 3 different times with 2 to 3 years between them.

A month ago I was again exposed to a person who tested positive for Covid . I got tested and came back negative.

Keystone I hope and pray that you get well soon .

Back