testtest

I Chose Something Else

So following my decision not to purchase the RIA 1911 I still took my Glock to have the owner of the LGS give me a idea on what it was worth used, yes even though it had only about 80 rounds through it I understand it’s considered a used gun. He was quick to give me what I thought was a more than fair price and while we were discussing guns in general I noticed something in the gun case that caught my eye.
EAC12A60-EF0D-4E05-BB61-B443D95FC4CE.jpeg
We talked a little about the Taurus.
M605 357 Magnum 2” barrel.
We came to an agreement, the Glock and SafariLand holster for the Taurus and 3 50 round boxes of 38 special.
He didn’t have any 357 Magnum.
No money changed hands.
I have a new Revolver.

Last edited:
I have had good luck with most of the Taurus revolvers I have had. One from the 90s had crane and cylinder issues, but I think they went through a real rough patch back then.

I have used and carried this one for 3 years now and its been excellant. And I have to say, this new rubber grip design is one of the most comfortable I have used.

BTW, I would trade a Glock for that any day, lol.
20210613_120113.jpg

Last edited:
Dont retire it!
I know the background on it from your previous postings.

Honor your dad and use it every once and awhile 😊
I appreciate your comments killer and I’m not 100% sure what I’ll do right away but I am thinking about finding or having made a wall mounted display box for it. It’s to bad I couldn’t find out more history on it since I know my dad didn’t buy it new.

Back