testtest

I Must Be Nuts, At Least The Wife Thinks So

wolfpack076

Professional
12 degrees outside with slight flurries so to relieve holiday stress I go to the outdoor range for some practice. 25 yards now time to drink some coffee and get warm while I clean my duty gun. Best part, I was the only one at the range...Shot my Saint patrol rifle at 50 yards as well...

Attachments

• thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 83
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    11 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
12 degrees outside with slight flurries so to relieve holiday stress I go to the outdoor range for some practice. 25 yards now time to drink some coffee and get warm while I clean my duty gun. Best part, I was the only one at the range...Shot my Saint patrol rifle at 50 yards as well...
You're hard core, dedicated and tough. (y)(y)(y)

My Tips for a cold day on the range:
* Heated Jacket with a rechargeable battery ( Amazon: Heated Jacket, ANTARCTICA )
* Rechargeable portable hand warmer ( Amazon: Hand Warmers Rechargeable, Portable Electric Hand Warmer,12Hrs Long Heating, Reusable Pocket USB Handwarmer )
* Tactile Gloves ( Amazon: Achiou Winter Gloves, Touch Screen Texting Warm Gloves with Thermal Soft Knit Lining )
* Big Thermos, hot coffee

Enjoy being able to monopolize the range. :D

Nope ... this doesn't make you nutz, there may be other things we don't know about though! 🀣

I too went to one of my outdoor ranges yesterday with my new Christmas revolver, Taurus m66, 6", matt black for hunting. Temp was around 15Β°, snowing and icy with some wind. BUT I also got a heated vest for Christmas that I'm already in love with so all was good.

Also, my close range is only 1 mile away ... so I don't need to plan what to take, pack, carry coffee or anything to go pop off a couple rounds. I've been there 4 times in a day while working on a gun and I've been there 4 times during a week just having fun shooting different guns.

Back