testtest

If you were going to buy a new muscle car.........

Which American muscle car would you buy today?

• Dodge Challenger

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Chevy Camaro

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Ford Mustang

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could get a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat to go along with your Springfield Armory Hellcat (or Heck Kitten as Epeeist calls it) :LOL:. I like em all, but would get the most HP versions example, the Ford Mustang GT, etc. I like GM as I owned a Chevy Chevelle which was really a SS except it had a bench seat instead of buckets (I bought it from my friend, don't know why he went with the bench, maybe a better deal). Had a Hurst Shifter, Holly 4 barrel, solid lifters with high performance Cam, electronic ignition. Got that 350cu up to 350 HP with all the additions. Only problem was it only got 10 mpg during the gas crunch age so I sold it and bought a Pontiac Trans Am. It was more "show than go", but I liked it. I agree with Annihilator, manual Trans a must in a sports/muscle car. I seem to alternate by vehicle between manual and automatic. As my current two vehicles are a manual 5 speed 91 Nissan 300zx, and an automatic 2009 Toyota Tacoma.

I picked the Mustang. I've been a ford person since I got rid of my 68 Chevelle. I don't know why but if you were driving it and it started raining , you were fine till you shut it off. When you tried to restart it it would missfire and never start because it had drawn moisture. I put different distributor caps on it , different plug wires , sprayed everything down with the latest water proofing stuff of the times , and even put 2 new distributors in that car , all to no avail.

You should see the look your girl friends mom gives you when you ask if you can use her oven to dry out your distributor cap and plug wires. :oops: :rolleyes::unsure:

I've owned 2 Dodge cars also but when I got rid of that Chevelle I made up my mind I would never own another Chevy.

I chose Ford Mustang. My first was a 78'. My family has own a few of them. although that was the only car I owned ( truck guy ). My mother is a big collector of the mustang (hot wheels- matchbox cars and such things)

I would have to go Mustang the one vehicle I've always wanted but never owned. I have a firearm like that but you may all throw off the forum if I tell you what that is.

I would have to go Mustang the one vehicle I've always wanted but never owned. I have a firearm like that but you may all throw off the forum if I tell you what that is.
Now you just got me itching to know what the firearm might be. :unsure: (and I'd never vote to throw you (or anyone else), off this forum)!

NEED TO KNOW. I own all kinds of weapons not just Springfields. And Im sure everyone here has some too.

Now you just got me itching to know what the firearm might be. :unsure: (and I'd never vote to throw you (or anyone else), off this forum)!
It is one that the majority of you probably have. I always tell myself this is the year I will manage to get one but it just never happens.

It is one that the majority of you probably have. I always tell myself this is the year I will manage to get one but it just never happens.
Well there nothing wrong with that HVACDOC (especially for someone to want to kick you off the forum). You'll get there, when you have the funds and are ready to pull the trigger (pun intended).

In better than 35 years shooting I have been able to try plenty out but with my circumstances I can not carry anything full sized. That said I have not been able to justify spending the money on something I can't carry over other expenses. I wasn't too worried about being thrown out but I thought you might put me in a support group lol. Hi my name is Michael and I have never owned a 1911.

1579744810100.jpeg

wanna go bro...........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back