testtest

Ignoring the Sign

Oaktree45

Master Class
So my son-in-law decided to ignore a sign and continue on. Big mistake, but his and my daughter's story was hilarious. Here's a picture of the sign they ignored.

169930058_10222133463818111_7090854448545412170_n.jpg

Here's a picture of my son-in-law later as they continued on. 😂 At least their vehicle was all-wheel drive.

169922523_10222133464138119_6228059309665040637_n.jpg

I live on the river. As in my property ends at the river. The house is about 30' in elevation higher than the bank. I admit there have been times when we see "Out of towners" floating down the river and decided to have a little fun by putting dueling banjos on the stereo system for them.
Darned good thing we're not closer neighbors? We'd likely get into more trouble? Here, we used to play timed and sometimes muffled spooky tunes, all things depending, on organ with speakers hidden in trees around Halloween time when kids came around to "get even" with the older teenie bopper porch pumpkin poachers. Little kids, we'd slack off. We had a mannequin dressed up doing different things like suddenly raising from the bushes. Had a blast!

Darned good thing we're not closer neighbors? We'd likely get into more trouble? Here, we used to play timed and sometimes muffled spooky tunes, all things depending, on organ with speakers hidden in trees around Halloween time when kids came around to "get even" with the older teenie bopper porch pumpkin poachers. Little kids, we'd slack off. We had a mannequin dressed up doing different things like suddenly raising from the bushes. Had a blast!

Did i mention we also have a 2 minute long recording of a pig squealing? It was pretty funny seeing the faces of the canoers when that was going on.

Back