testtest

Illinois firearm fund sweeps

I guess since the firearm act toward gun shops and the increase in F.O.I.D. cost they have to try something else to deter us from buying.

Moved out of Illinois last year.You have no idea how bad it is.They are going back into records for 20 to 30 years looking for any reason to revoke foid cards.There have been 7 districts formed of officers that are given names of people who have had foid cards revoked and have either not turned in their card or have not given written explinations of where their firearms have gone.These people will show up at your home and want the foid the weapons or want to know where they went.If you have a gun or ammo with no foid its a class 5 felony.Go on to Illinois carry forum & read some of the posts.Dont think it cant happen to you !

Moved out of Illinois last year.You have no idea how bad it is.They are going back into records for 20 to 30 years looking for any reason to revoke foid cards.There have been 7 districts formed of officers that are given names of people who have had foid cards revoked and have either not turned in their card or have not given written explinations of where their firearms have gone.These people will show up at your home and want the foid the weapons or want to know where they went.If you have a gun or ammo with no foid its a class 5 felony.Go on to Illinois carry forum & read some of the posts.Dont think it cant happen to you !

Were you a member of IC ? If so , you mind saying what your handle was on that forum?

As long as you have submitted a renewal even a day before the old license expired , you are legal till the new license comes in the mail.
At least they do that. We had a 90 grace period over here but they couldn't meet that deadline. Now it is valid until your new one comes in or it is denied. You get a receipt that you re-applied. It best be on your person.

Well I already have my renewal so I'm not worried about it for another 4 years and 4 months. :)
I do the exact same thing. Count down the months. We never know what other obstacles they are going to put in place for the law abiding citizens. I'm good through July of 2025 :)

Back