testtest

Illinois, you thought they were done?

Funwithfuel

Custom
Founding Member
So banning us back to 1955 wasn't enough. They limited our magazine capacity and banned firearms by name and description because they're "weapons of war." The AFT follows that up with a rule drop saying," well, we changed our mind, yer a felon. No PSB for you." So, in our state, depending on interpretation, you may or may not be able to get parts to become federally compliant. Since they don't want you to have parts or accessories to create an "assault weapon " Move forward a couple days and this has just been introduced
https://ilga.gov/legislation/billst...A=103&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=142975&SessionID=112
I don't know what they're doing, I don't know what they're up to. It has to be bad if they want to disarm us collectively , so bad. They want to know everything and they want to regulate it out of existence.
Please guys, if you're a fellow subject of the people's republic of Illinois. Please share this within your circles. Let's watch it closely and oppose it with everything we have. This garbage is not going away, they aren't going to stop.

Out of state company I've done business with for years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230116_144614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230116_144614_Samsung Internet.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 95
So banning us back to 1955 wasn't enough. They limited our magazine capacity and banned firearms by name and description because they're "weapons of war." The AFT follows that up with a rule drop saying," well, we changed our mind, yer a felon. No PSB for you." So, in our state, depending on interpretation, you may or may not be able to get parts to become federally compliant. Since they don't want you to have parts or accessories to create an "assault weapon " Move forward a couple days and this has just been introduced
https://ilga.gov/legislation/billst...A=103&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=142975&SessionID=112
I don't know what they're doing, I don't know what they're up to. It has to be bad if they want to disarm us collectively , so bad. They want to know everything and they want to regulate it out of existence.
Please guys, if you're a fellow subject of the people's republic of Illinois. Please share this within your circles. Let's watch it closely and oppose it with everything we have. This garbage is not going away, they aren't going to stop.
I'm from California, so I feel your pain. I'm transitioning to move to Nevada, where the laws are much friendlier. At least for now.

I am staying on top of this from illinoiscarry.com . They have a litigation fund going that will be shared with others who have , or will , file suits against this crap.

States with one major liberal dominated metro and no counter balance population centers tend to have their gun laws doomed to draconian talking points being persued as “public safety” i.e New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, even California as LA County trumps the size of the liberal Bay Area and formerly conservative leaning San Diego combined.

States with one major liberal dominated metro and no counter balance population centers tend to have their gun laws doomed to draconian talking points being persued as “public safety” i.e New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Illinois, even California as LA County trumps the size of the liberal Bay Area and formerly conservative leaning San Diego combined.
Agreed, the majority of counties are red in Illinois. The shameful truth is Crook county and the surrounding collar counties are blue. The college towns are blue. Those "people " outnumber us at the polls every time. Those people are such dedicated voters that not even death or incarceration can stop them from voting.

Back