testtest

In my neck of the woods

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
This has been seen in my area for the past several days, it’s about 20 miles from where I live, but it’s almost in my brothers back yard.

BCDFB8D2-A95C-47BD-BC55-2863B561A35D.jpeg
DCB0B995-27CA-4D64-82EE-888A7FFF73F9.jpeg

The coloring in the second picture makes it look like a Linx but the long tail in the first pic says cougar or mountain lion.
cats like tuna @Annihilator make a friend and it will guard the house. 🤠😎😂😂😂
ODNR is calling it an Apex Predator and will kill it if they can find it, but yes, mountain lion, we had one last summer where I live then it disappeared after some time.

I just found out tonight that a black bear has broken into a few people's goat enclosures killing & eating them in my area recently. Some local bee keepers have had their hives destroyed also by bears. I've seen some footage of these bears and man do they look healthy!!! 😳

🤔 Unless......... maybe it's a chupacabra?

This has been seen in my area for the past several days, it’s about 20 miles from where I live, but it’s almost in my brothers back yard.

View attachment 11153View attachment 11154
Be careful. Here in PA there has been people that said they seen them. My older brother said he seen one but I'm not to sure if he could tell the different between them and other cat like animals.

Back