testtest

INDIVIDUAL OFFICER PURCHASE PROGRAM

PepperGuy

Elite
Founding Member
I learned about this program about six months ago when I was on Springfield Armory website looking at options on the Saint Victor. If your active or retired law enforcement or military you can save money. I purchased my Saint Victor using this program and am now going to order the Hellcat OSP.

Last edited:
I learned about this program about six months ago when I was on Springfield Armory website looking at options on the Saint Victor. If your active or retired law enforcement or military you can save money. I purchased my Saint Victor using this program and am now going to order the Hellcat OSP.

Good stuff PepperGuy. Proven Arms and Outfitters (formerly Quantico Tactical), also offers similar discounts on firearms (Sigs and Sprinfield Armory being a majority). Unfortunately I am neither active nor retired Military or LEO, but I do buy hard to find mags from them and even Sig P320 grips and Xchange kits. Their prices are decent.

The only drawback with this program is the firearms have to be ordered through the dealer and are not purchased from dealer stock. Consequently there is an unknown waiting time.
I was told that same thing when I ordered the Glock. I get a call five days later to come get it.
Come to find out is Glock dedicates 15% (I think) of product production to the program. So instead
of 5 months it was 5 days. Now what SA does I don't know. But I can wait a bit to save some money
to put towards my next treasure.

I was told that same thing when I ordered the Glock. I get a call five days later to come get it.
Come to find out is Glock dedicates 15% (I think) of product production to the program. So instead
of 5 months it was 5 days. Now what SA does I don't know. But I can wait a bit to save some money
to put towards my next treasure.
The good thing about Glock is many Glock dealers are Blue Label dealers, consequently I've purchased 6 pistols under this program and all of them came from dealer stock so there was 0 wait time. So far I've purchased one under the Springfield program and the turnaround was about 50 days.

The good thing about Glock is many Glock dealers are Blue Label dealers, consequently I've purchased 6 pistols under this program and all of them came from dealer stock so there was 0 wait time. So far I've purchased one under the Springfield program and the turnaround was about 50 days.

My Glock came from a non-stocking Blue Label dealer.... but I sure was happy.

Really for the discount I'd be happy with a couple months. Anticipation!!!!!!!

Just learned about this after buying the Elite 5.25" haha
Question on how you used the program.
It has to be done through an LE dealer correct? Or can I go to my local gun shop?

Just learned about this after buying the Elite 5.25" haha
Question on how you used the program.
It has to be done through an LE dealer correct? Or can I go to my local gun shop?

On the link, there are some emails to regional reps that can help you out.

I like how the Blue Label program works. I will have to read about this and hopefully the wait times, if any won’t be so long. I like the program offered.

I used the LEO program to purchase a TRP last year. I got mine from dealer stock rather than ordering from a distributor. Pretty easy deal! Now I can’t decide between a Hellcat and a 4.25” Ronin...
Cheers Gofer

Yeah I just called the local "LE Dealer" in the area and basically any shop can order via that program.
They can honor the price or order for you.

The LE Dealer just honored the price and I was out there door with just having to sign an extra paper for them & SA.

Now to find a holster for the XDM Elite OSP w/ Viridian XL5 light........

Back