testtest

Interesting video on shipping firearms

Five senators signed the letter. Ill bet if old diane were asked about the letter she wouldnt have a clue what she was being asked about.

Ever read the Shipping disclaimers, they’re quite strict so apparently many, many retailers have for some time now already refuse to ship products to certain localities, in fact some will cancel and refund an order if the zip code of the buyer falls into restricted areas. I do agree that some outfits using the “ghost” in their company name or on the packaging label might not have been a good idea, ballsy but not a good idea.

Every manufacturer has to get their products out to the public. Companies like S&W that doesn’t make or sell box fans, floor mats or solar panels, 100% of their product line is firearms, parts and a very small portion is unregulated general merchandise. Their business and success relies on transportation. So if the inept senate is going to dictate shipping rules as if they never existed, expect total support from that kooky transportation secretary. Will companies combine and establish their own subsidiary trucking and logistics company? Opportunity for investment and causation for more regulation. Enter the IRS. Something more than shipping is being crafted.
Wonder why some can’t (without any SEC,FTC,FCC interference) establish a social media platform, hmmmm?

By the way, by the same standard put forth by those super-smart politicians, any sporting good can be used as a implement of violence, knives, baseball and cricket bats, bow and arrows, and I ask…how many hockey sticks are used as weapons during game play?

Short sighted politicians spend no effort criminalizing criminal acts, in fact these signatories all promoted social and justice reformations. Aside from the CA Covids railway thefts, box car thefts are nothing new, very common. Sometimes just random and opportunistic. But sometimes all it takes is a lowlife in the shipping dept to forward the lading bill info the interested larcenist. Yes, all the stuff from Company A goes in boxcar #123, etc. Theres no way it’s by chance that in the entire boxcar chain only certain ones get broken into.

Now, perhaps these super-smart politicians want to negotiate a bit, say firearms and parts containers, boxes, pallets now have to be clearly marked FIREARMS INSIDE. Of course this would alert and benefit the thieves where to look and at the same time boost the politicians wicked narrative. I don’t know of any regulation that requires the posting of the company’s full legal name. Same reason applies why certain companies don’t advertise their “personal” pleasure or health products to respect ones privacy.

If these ‘regulations’ are dramatically changed by the large corporates, it will certainly meet the criteria for a court challenge in that it singles out one form on commodity over another. Voluntarily done by certain corporates will reap short term reward until such new regulation is deemed unfair, illegal or unnecessary. Of course, leave it up to the States is an easy out and federally it holds no water.

What I believe is happening is that there is something not being spelled out in that letter the senators signed. Something is off the record and maybe a deal was offered to some bigger, compliant woke corporates. Whatever the incentives may be, all it’s going to take is one giant to COMPLY and the smaller, less legally represented businesses will follow. Those senate politicians merely set the chum. They didn’t write any new law, they made a suggestion to private industry in the form of another regulatory threat coming. This is a political reaction and part of a broader scheme.

100% horse hockey!
They cannot make them illegal which is their wish, so lets threaten and extort lawful companies into submission. In my own state I see gun crimes dismissed in plea agreements.

Back