testtest

Intoduction, new to the forum

norb5150

Alpha
Well hello everyone. I looked for a new member post didn't find one so I took it upon myself to introduce myself here. I'm Norb. Been around firearms for a couple a few years now. I like the hobby and also train, practice, and participate in many aspects of the firearm world. Thats really all I got for now. Enjoy your day. Keep your powder dry doing so.

Well hello everyone. I looked for a new member post didn't find one so I took it upon myself to introduce myself here. I'm Norb. Been around firearms for a couple a few years now. I like the hobby and also train, practice, and participate in many aspects of the firearm world. Thats really all I got for now. Enjoy your day. Keep your powder dry doing so.
hey...i too will be "celebrating" my 3rd year into this, in a few days....

just went and bought some ammo, for my personal warehouse.

looked at the Beretta 92 FS, and "might" buy that soon.

gotta add to my collection, duntcha know...

welcome to the site, some really good people here

Howzit! Greetings from Pennsylvania. Lifelong hunter but fairly new to the "addiction". I built my first AR during the pandemic and now I'm looking for a bigger safe, lol. My wish list seems to grow every time I run across something new. I recently joined the 1cm club with a new XDM elite 3.8". I ❤️ it!!! So solid and accurate.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the family @norb5150

1641500138935.png

Howzit! Greetings from Pennsylvania. Lifelong hunter but fairly new to the "addiction". I built my first AR during the pandemic and now I'm looking for a bigger safe, lol. My wish list seems to grow every time I run across something new. I recently joined the 1cm club with a new XDM elite 3.8". I ❤️ it!!! So solid and accurate.
Thanks. Erie PA is home to me. ECSL is my reporting range.

Back