testtest

Introducing "The Armory Life Presents: THE 10MM" digital magazine

Hey @Talyn, if I remember correctly, you’ve suggested a Glock G29 alternative from SA several times. Well, this is could be it, if you did. I received this announcement in my email today as well, and like that it’s optics ready. I may have to add another 10 to my collection at some point 🤔🙂

You better believe it! We should have put him on the cover!
1633017820401.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey @Talyn, if I remember correctly, you’ve suggested a Glock G29 alternative from SA several times. Well, this is could be it, if you did. I received this announcement in my email today as well, and like that it’s optics ready. I may have to add another 10 to my collection at some point 🤔🙂

Good news, finally. @BET7

While the article doesn't list all the size specs the ones listed puts it square in the ~same or better; length, weight, height, and barrel length of the G29. Perhaps, Mike can get the width specs, but I suspect it should be the same as the full-sized 10mm XDm.

Mag capacity one better than the G29 with standard mag & eqauls the optional 15 with the G29 with the 15 rd extension mag version.

I wonder if the full-sized XDm 10mm mags will lock in, albeit they would stick out aways below the grip.

Definitely, a nice package for carry here in Griz country, and will fit in my HPG chest kit bag.

I don't need the OSP version but that version is in tune with the current trends.

This new SA 10m will be on my purchase list once it becomes available. Any ETA on that Mike?

Last edited:
More reviews....

Spoke too soon, no distribution centers have them yet. So while I did try my local FFL has said no dice on availability as of yet. I thought for sure since Springfield Armory and I are both in Illinois I'd have a very good chance getting in on one right away.
😔

As I've been looking for a concealable 10mm for CC for over a year, I just got off the phone with my LGS. They'll call me when they get one in. I told them to give me 20 minutes to get there and, if it feels right, I'll walk out with it. The owner is a member of the club I belong to and usually attends our meetings so I'll hopefully get to talk to him personally this coming Tuesday as he wasn't there when I called. I've bought several guns from them as well as ammo, cleaning supplies, targets. etc., and the prices have always been very fair (discounts for club members and price matching). Can't wait to get my hands on this one!

Back