testtest

Is compromise possible? Republicans have hun control proposals too.

I was sitting around the fire tonight solving the worlds problems and I arrived at two truths.
#1 stay were you are at and fight, My ancestors did it.
#2 Nobody is going to tell me how to live. I do not impose on others and if they wish to impose on me, there is going to be a problem. The constitution bears witness to this fact.
I am sorry that immigration has sky rocked in the last 50 years. I am sorry school test scores have done nothing but go down. I am sorry that the middle class has all but been eliminated. I am sorry that mass killings and crime has sky rocked. However I do not think any of these things pertain to my way of life. My right to bear arms. My way of living. Fact I would argue that in my time we did exceptional in all areas.
In every measure that citizens judge good and bad, we have gone down in good and gone up in bad. Yet you wish to blame us?
Then you wish to impose on our freedoms?
My kin have died all over this planet for freedom. t
The same freedom that everyone wants to be a part of and moves here for. The same freedom you wish to hand out and at the same time take away from those that actually stood their ground and excelled.
Well. I guess if their is hair in the butter, it's because you put it there and went and tried to mess with the recipe.

You know what happens when a rocket stops excelling???? Well it stops going up in every measure of reaching it's target and goal.

Last edited:
I believe it’s inevitable that we will end up with some form of gun control, due to the escalating gun violence the pressure on both sides of the isle to bring something to the table is understandable. All law abiding citizens can hope for is that common sense prevails.
I personally won’t hold my breath. 🤦‍♂️

I believe it’s inevitable that we will end up with some form of gun control, due to the escalating gun violence the pressure on both sides of the isle to bring something to the table is understandable. All law abiding citizens can hope for is that common sense prevails.
I personally won’t hold my breath. 🤦‍♂️
End up with some form of gun control??? Gun control has been with us since BATF and many other forms.
It started long ago, the question is where/when will gun control end? Refresh and load a new page, get current
on the reality of government control of all things.

The principal foundation of all states are good laws and excellent arms.

Machiavelli

End up with some form of gun control??? Gun control has been with us since BATF and many other forms.
It started long ago, the question is where/when will gun control end? Refresh and load a new page, get current
on the reality of government control of all things.

The principal foundation of all states are good laws and excellent arms.

Machiavelli
I honestly think you know what I was referring to, if you’re looking for an argument look elsewhere.

Back