testtest

Is the new Emissary a remake of the older Lightweight Operator?

Rick7

Alpha
I just finished the review on the new Emissary in .45 caliber. Is this model a re-launch of the Lightweight Operator? I purchased a lightweight Operator several years ago, and the size, caliber, and features are very similar. I much prefer the Operator over a full-size 1911 style weapon. The only problem I have is finding concealed carry equipment that the lightweight Operator will fit. The Operator does not have a red-dot capability, and Springfield will not accept the slide for cutting a mount in it. However, it does have the rail like the Emissary, so maybe I will just go with a green laser or a gun light.

I just finished the review on the new Emissary in .45 caliber. Is this model a re-launch of the Lightweight Operator? I purchased a lightweight Operator several years ago, and the size, caliber, and features are very similar. I much prefer the Operator over a full-size 1911 style weapon. The only problem I have is finding concealed carry equipment that the lightweight Operator will fit. The Operator does not have a red-dot capability, and Springfield will not accept the slide for cutting a mount in it. However, it does have the rail like the Emissary, so maybe I will just go with a green laser or a gun light.
I have a LW Operator also. How does the forged steel frame of the Emissary change recoil compared to the aluminum frame of the LW Operator?

I have a LW Operator also. How does the forged steel frame of the Emissary change recoil compared to the aluminum frame of the LW Operator?
The steel frame is heavier then the aluminum one, making recoil seem lighter because of the added weight

Back