testtest

ISO Holster for XD9 Subcompact

XD94045

Master Class
I need to find an AIWB holster (preferably a rig) for a Springfield Armory XD9 Subcompact with Streamlight TLR-4 and Vortex Venom optic even if it’s custom.

Any pointers?

That’s a tough one, maybe C&G holsters? Or Crossbreed? Seems holster makers don’t really like to get in the gun mounted light/laser IWB game because there are so many variations and you’re adding the optic and you want AIWB.

I found one for my S&W Shield Plus with an optic and a TLR-6 at Crossbreed but it’s a pancake holster not suitable for AIWB and I just got it because sometimes I want to mount the light to practice with it, I don’t carry it with the light.

I suspect most people are looking at mounted lights as either a duty holster thing or purely for home defense. There was a custom holster company I looked at awhile back Mernickel but I believe they stopped doing mounted light holsters.

Wish I could be of more assistance.😕

That’s a tough one, maybe C&G holsters? Or Crossbreed? Seems holster makers don’t really like to get in the gun mounted light/laser IWB game because there are so many variations and you’re adding the optic and you want AIWB.

I found one for my S&W Shield Plus with an optic and a TLR-6 at Crossbreed but it’s a pancake holster not suitable for AIWB and I just got it because sometimes I want to mount the light to practice with it, I don’t carry it with the light.

I suspect most people are looking at mounted lights as either a duty holster thing or purely for home defense. There was a custom holster company I looked at awhile back Mernickel but I believe they stopped doing mounted light holsters.

Wish I could be of more assistance.😕
Thanks! I’ll check out C&G.

Back