testtest

ISO/WTB LEE LOADER 7mm Rem Mag

Dawei851

Operator

I am in search of and want to buy a Lee handloader in 7mm Remington Magnum. They are no longer manufactured.

Do any of you have one you are willing to part with?

Any assistance you can provide would be most appreciated.

Regards...

I am in search of and want to buy a Lee handloader in 7mm Remington Magnum. They are no longer manufactured.

Do any of you have one you are willing to part with?

Any assistance you can provide would be most appreciated.

Regards...
Are you talking about dies or needing the whole setup? Single stage press (loader?) or multi-stage? Mo info needed!

That's insane, I've never seen such a contraption! I have several Lee products and their catalog. I've been reloading since '84. Good luck and I'll be on the lookout.

Very first reload I ever did was with this hand tool (.270Win), and after that one, probably a couple thousand (+-/-) between what I hunted with, shot some competition with, and just plain ol' target practice. They will build an extremely accurate cartridge since they only resize the neck and not the entire case. So if using cases fire formed in your gun's chamber, that's a real advantage over full length resizing.

Still have that ol' loading tool somewhere. ???? Also have one in .30/.30Win, and used to have a .44mag. Have no idea where the 44 is now and really don't care. But many, many times after supper I'd sit around watching TV and hammering away on my hand tool loading up whatever I needed for the coming weekend. And come to think about it, I still have the very first little plastic/rubber hammer I bought to go with the hand tool.

Then around the early to mid 80's, decided to upgrade a little since now I was shooting a lot of handgun (.357mag & .38spl) competitions. Way-way too much shooting to get another Lee Hand tool. So I bought the three hole turret press with several sets of dies. A really great little press, efficient and relatively fast. 'Course they offer a four hole turret now and that one is really sweet.

As an aside ............ it was a very strange feeling indeed the first time I smacked the crap out of a cartridge case with a hammer. It just seemed so wrong as I had been taught all my life to handle ammo carefully. I knew deep down there was a difference in what I was doing with the hand tool and treating ammo rough ....... it just somehow didn't seem right.

But yeh, those ol' Lee hand tools have probably loaded as many rounds for some folks as any progressive press has for some others. And best thing of all ............ you can take them anywhere and load off the truck tailgate right at the range if you want !!!!

Very first reload I ever did was with this hand tool (.270Win), and after that one, probably a couple thousand (+-/-) between what I hunted with, shot some competition with, and just plain ol' target practice. They will build an extremely accurate cartridge since they only resize the neck and not the entire case. So if using cases fire formed in your gun's chamber, that's a real advantage over full length resizing.

Still have that ol' loading tool somewhere. ???? Also have one in .30/.30Win, and used to have a .44mag. Have no idea where the 44 is now and really don't care. But many, many times after supper I'd sit around watching TV and hammering away on my hand tool loading up whatever I needed for the coming weekend. And come to think about it, I still have the very first little plastic/rubber hammer I bought to go with the hand tool.

Then around the early to mid 80's, decided to upgrade a little since now I was shooting a lot of handgun (.357mag & .38spl) competitions. Way-way too much shooting to get another Lee Hand tool. So I bought the three hole turret press with several sets of dies. A really great little press, efficient and relatively fast. 'Course they offer a four hole turret now and that one is really sweet.

As an aside ............ it was a very strange feeling indeed the first time I smacked the crap out of a cartridge case with a hammer. It just seemed so wrong as I had been taught all my life to handle ammo carefully. I knew deep down there was a difference in what I was doing with the hand tool and treating ammo rough ....... it just somehow didn't seem right.

But yeh, those ol' Lee hand tools have probably loaded as many rounds for some folks as any progressive press has for some others. And best thing of all ............ you can take them anywhere and load off the truck tailgate right at the range if you want !!!!
AND NOW I've heard (read) it all :unsure: ? That's just crazy! That's a newer take on muzzle loading :ROFLMAO: . I wonder if any 50bmg people have tried this?

Back