testtest

It’s Going To Be A Great Autumn Season

So after close to a year and a half of searching and looking at multiple units I’m signing the paperwork on Monday on a 2023 Jayco Eagle HT 24RE 5th wheel,
IMG_4668.jpeg

It’s 29 feet long with a dry weight just shy of 8000 pounds, fully loaded payload, “personal items and full tanks”brings it to 10,000 which is 5000# less then my trucks tow/haul rating. Fully enclosed and heated under belly for cold weather camping and incredible storage.
One slide out in the living area.
Auto leveling.
Fully integrated electronic control for all lighting and all power units and tank levels.
Looking forward to traveling.

So after close to a year and a half of searching and looking at multiple units I’m signing the paperwork on Monday on a 2023 Jayco Eagle HT 24RE 5th wheel,
View attachment 43432
It’s 29 feet long with a dry weight just shy of 8000 pounds, fully loaded payload, “personal items and full tanks”brings it to 10,000 which is 5000# less then my trucks tow/haul rating. Fully enclosed and heated under belly for cold weather camping and incredible storage.
One slide out in the living area.
Auto leveling.
Fully integrated electronic control for all lighting and all power units and tank levels.
Looking forward to traveling.
Congrats !!
Enjoy the open road 👍
Say hello to Flo for me when you save at Geico 😉

Back