testtest

IWB holster for 1911 EMP 4?

I’m looking for the correct IWB holster for an EMP 4 (9mm) I just got and I was on alien gear site and I’m just not sure which one will fit it correctly. Anyone have any suggestions?

Email Alien, or chat online with them. Their customer service is outstanding.
thanks peg leg (also love the screen name) I’ll give them a call today ... I just didn’t know if any owners of this model had some suggestions.
By the way I know everyone likes their own thing but this is an amazing piece and it’s really made me a Springfield fan now.

Screenname is from my business name (PegLeg Audio), and it all comes from...well...my legs. One good surgeon in 2008 kept me from being a peg leg for real.

When they pulled me off the life-flight helicopter:

lodox.jpg

And, after more than a dozen hours on the table, and about six months of healing (and a LOT of Ensure calcium shakes!)...my left hip has a plate and a hinge in it. My left femur has a rod that runs from hip to knee. And my right tib-fib has another rod that runs from knee to ankle, inside of a big scar and skin graft from the compound fracture where the bones exited my leg.

The surgeon was super-aggressive, and didn't want to amputate...so I owe him my life. Not just the legs, either - if you look at the full x-ray, you'll see a collapsed lung, you'll note the funky spinal alignment that comes from 4 broken ribs and 4 broken vertebrae. There's a lacerated liver, bruised heart, torn right rotator cuff, and 2 closed-head brain traumae in there too.

Now, I'm (relatively) healed up. 2# of titanium rods and screws in my legs - I'm fun at the airport, and I don't need the weather channel! And for the TRUE source of the PegLeg name...everyone can see the scarring and graft on my right calf. It's ugly, it hurts when I walk (but I'm walking!)...but it's mine now and I have to own it. So...I named my audio company after it.

I thought about posting xrays of the rods and of my scar right after surgery...but I figured the full body shot was probably more than enough o_O

Hope you find a holster that works for you. I have a couple of theirs for my XDs with Viridian laser - they fit the gun awesome, retention is great (and adjustable), draw is easy, and I wear them all the time - from office work, to my audio company (bend/lift/twist work), even when I'm exercising on the mountain bike. American Express - don't leave home without it!

I have the Alien Gear 3.5 Cloak Tuck IWB for my EMP4 CCC and I love it. I am thinking about getting their Shapeshifter 1911 5 inch for it as well. I think it will just have an inch of extra space at the end of the barrel but will otherwise fit well.

Back