testtest

Jeremy's Razors

Jfal

Professional
Just watched an ad on Youtube (5 minute ad, I don't normally do that but it captured my attention) that popped up before watching another posted video. If you get a chance to see the ads for Jeremy's razor's, I highly recommend you watch them. Funniest ad I've seen in a long time, and makes me want to go buy their product.

Just watched an ad on Youtube (5 minute ad, I don't normally do that but it captured my attention) that popped up before watching another posted video. If you get a chance to see the ads for Jeremy's razor's, I highly recommend you watch them. Funniest ad I've seen in a long time, and makes me want to go buy their product.
I posted a thread about it here a couple weeks ago.

I subscribed on the first day. I used Dollar Shave Club for years. I was a happy customer, but I stopped my subscription immediately when they decided to inject woke politics into their business model. I could care less what causes employees and stockholder choose to donate money to, but I refuse to do business with any corporation that takes an official company stance supporting woke causes. Like the commercial says, why give money to companies that hate you?

If I used carts I would. I just had a totally awesome shave this morning. 1931 Gillette " New" style with a Feather Hi-stainless blade ( 5th or 6th shave with that blade). Saville Row 2 band badger brush with some Tuscan Oud soap and matching after shave.

I subscribed on the first day. I used Dollar Shave Club for years. I was a happy customer, but I stopped my subscription immediately when they decided to inject woke politics into their business model. I could care less what causes employees and stockholder choose to donate money to, but I refuse to do business with any corporation that takes an official company stance supporting woke causes. Like the commercial says, why give money to companies that hate you?
The emphasis above is mine ... JJ.

Well said wmg1299, and so appropriate for today's crazy, insane, woke, world(y)(y)(y)...................... !

Back