testtest

Jocko: Unmitigated Disaster

10mmLife

Staff member
Founding Member
Here's a unique perspective on the Afghanistan pull out disaster from two military professionals who have experienced the ugly side of the politics associated with war that addresses what the mainstream media will not report on.

There is some really good content in this podcast with readings from firsthand accounts of what our military men and woman had to deal with during the disastrous pullout of Afghanistan.

I please ask that you keep any comments you may have respectful and non-political as possible so this thread does not go south and get closed.

The Jocko podcast is hosted by Jocko Willink who retired after 20 years of service in the Seal teams with the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

Vietnam politicians tried to run the war. We saw the results.

Same thing happened here at the last years of the conflict.

Let war fighters be war fighters and take their advice on the in country situation. Act accordingly.
May not be popular with lots of folks, but neither is war.

Thank god I dont have the little red button and codes . We would have abundant, readily available green glass.💥💥💥

1634256510116.jpeg

More I think about it , let the war fighters rule the day once you say GO!!

Curtis Lemay had it correct on Japan in WW2 with the bombing. Fight to win. Break ALL the populations will to fight. This modern day pick and choose … 💩💩💩💩💩

When the civilians dont want the govt to continue the fight or have the will, only then will there be some sort of end.
Example: WW2 Germany and Japan .

Dont start the fight, but when it happens use every tool to win and break all the rules. The enemy sure will.

Speak softly and hit them with a massive stick.. even China, Russia and N korea ..

Here's a unique perspective on the Afghanistan pull out disaster from two military professionals who have experienced the ugly side of the politics associated with war that addresses what the mainstream media will not report on.

There is some really good content in this podcast with readings from firsthand accounts of what our military men and woman had to deal with during the disastrous pullout of Afghanistan.

I please ask that you keep any comments you may have respectful and non-political as possible so this thread does not go south and get closed.

The Jocko podcast is hosted by Jocko Willink who retired after 20 years of service in the Seal teams with the rank of Lieutenant Commander.

Hey Ten........you post this and offer not to SCREAM TREASON to every Politico, MilBrass, and journalist (and citizen that did not show their jugular vein in rage) ?

The above group is the definition of AI. I only watched the first few minutes and am having a PTSD episode.

Just walk away from those who aided you, leave them for torture and death by these animals??

I'm ashamed for us all. One last time...........the real enemy occupies DC. Now close the thread if you like.

Hey Ten........you post this and offer not to SCREAM TREASON to every Politico, MilBrass, and journalist (and citizen that did not show their jugular vein in rage) ?

The above group is the definition of AI. I only watched the first few minutes and am having a PTSD episode.

Just walk away from those who aided you, leave them for torture and death by these animals??

I'm ashamed for us all. One last time...........the real enemy occupies DC. Now close the thread if you like.
I asked everyone to not get political so the thread does not violate the forum rules and get closed which I have zero control over.

Believe me I'm really pi**ed off at the ugly way this was handled by the regime occupying the white house currently.

I feel this information is valuable and should be shared and not censored so if we stay in the rules of the forum this will be seen by more people.

We all know the reasons for the political incompetence involved with the terrible withdrawal from Afghanistan and pointing out the obvious will only get this thread censored on the forum limiting the message from this podcast which I'm sure most people don't know even half the extent of how bad this really is.

There really should be a Senate level commission to study the things that went wrong in Afghanistan looking at both the Long-term and Short-term causes. There are lessons that need to be captured because the ramifications for pulling out of Afghanistan in such a precipitous manner are going to have long-lasting negative effects for our foreign policy. I was dumbfounded at our complete lack of preparation for withdrawal by both the State Department and Department of Defense. The apparent utter lack of communication and coordination between these two agencies was startling.

There really should be a Senate level commission to study the things that went wrong in Afghanistan looking at both the Long-term and Short-term causes. There are lessons that need to be captured because the ramifications for pulling out of Afghanistan in such a precipitous manner are going to have long-lasting negative effects for our foreign policy. I was dumbfounded at our complete lack of preparation for withdrawal by both the State Department and Department of Defense. The apparent utter lack of communication and coordination between these two agencies was startling.
No, please, no more Senate hearings to find out what any person should already know.
We have had fifty years to study VN, Somalia, Iraq, (twice licked calf), Syria, and perhaps others. They do not learn. Only a repetition of errors. Politics, incompetence, lies, coverups, intel failures, cowardice (not of the soldiers), (top brass, yes) abetted by media hacks.......What is not obvious?

Back