testtest

Judge to Boulder sorry you’re still in Colorado

There is a solid trend of judges enforcing state preemption laws on rogue cities. It's one of the few areas where anti-gunners are suffering consistent defeats. My only concern with the trend is that the same "progressive" cities keep enacting these illegal statutes, which keep being struck down by courts, with almost no negative consequences from voters. It amazes me how many citizens have no problem with their leaders throwing away tax dollars on legal fees, instead of using the tax dollars to improve the lives of residents.

There is a solid trend of judges enforcing state preemption laws on rogue cities. It's one of the few areas where anti-gunners are suffering consistent defeats. My only concern with the trend is that the same "progressive" cities keep enacting these illegal statutes, which keep being struck down by courts, with almost no negative consequences from voters. It amazes me how many citizens have no problem with their leaders throwing away tax dollars on legal fees, instead of using the tax dollars to improve the lives of residents.
Yeah you mean like us your tax dollars to help our lives, what a concept. 🤦‍♂️🙄

Yeah you mean like us your tax dollars to help our lives, what a concept. 🤦‍♂️🙄
If the glass half full there is still a chance, but empty could be another story? Keep faith! What is the saying, "1 person's loss is another one's gain"? A 1 pill cure would be nice!

Very, very good point!
If anti gunner entities were also personally held liable for their own ignorance we would have less of the waste.

Back