testtest

Just finished reading the Armory Life magazine

Annihilator

Emissary
Founding Member
Just finished reading the third issue of The Armory Life magazine, lots of good reading, enjoyed the articles on the WASP site, Hornady Night Guard safe, which I own one, and the Springfield Professional Light Rail 9mm 1911, good read also on the new Emissary 1911 pistol. Thanks Mike!

I read an article that Hornady now makes a RapID safe for vehicles . Works similar as the Night Guard with RFID access (key backup), plugs into DC outlet and has 4 AA battery backup. Cable secures around seat frame.

Great third issue -- enjoyed almost everything. Yes, almost. Those little square dotted items that anyone with a smart phone can scan, well I don't have a smart phone. Dang.
I do have a smart phone, but don't use the scans either.
"New and improved" can can get old sometimes? Guessing some of us are "Teched" out too much by some things?

....For what may be another question? :)
Me and smart phones have an ongoing and very mutual love hate relationship. An almost necessary evil. Not a fan of them in present configuration. Way too small for beginners. Rather go back to plain old satchel phones with regular size handsets and keypads.
I am right with you brother

Back