testtest

Kim Jong Un in a Coma

That rumor keeps circulating every few months.

I remember reading the same thing at the beginning of the year and also in 2019.
I did as well 10, something about never coming out of heart surgery conscious & them calling in a Chinese Doctor to help. Then you see him touring a missile site a few weeks later. :unsure:

When it comes to NK I won't believe anything until they have a pic with that bum in a casket.
I agree Talyn, this has happened before with that family. Don’t believe it until it’s been verified by several countries with intelligence data confirming the death 💀.

What’s scary is his sister was reportedly worse then he was with dictatorship control, and/or will she survive a coup if Kim dies and one of his generals wants control. Could 2020 get any worse.
Actually, a coup could be the best thing to happen to the general populace of North Korea, if it wrestled power from that family. Perhaps a more moderate faction could take over with outside influence (South Korea). It doesn’t seem it could be any worse for them as it has been for several decades. At least that’s my thinking.

Back