testtest

KNIGHTS of the round table.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomHero

Custom
Founding Member
The round table in the time of King Arthur in 1155 seated many Knights. The Knights of the round table were noblemen trained to fight for their country and protect the weak through their honor, dignity, and courage. A Knights chivalrous code of conduct included courtesy towards women, fear of God, mercy, humility, faithfulness, sacrifice, justice, and honor.
Do you live by the same code of conduct of the Knights and surround yourself with those that share your core values and beliefs?
Are you one of the modern day Knights of the round table?

The round table in the time of King Arthur in 1155 seated many Knights. The Knights of the round table were noblemen trained to fight for their country and protect the weak through their honor, dignity, and courage. A Knights chivalrous code of conduct included courtesy towards women, fear of God, mercy, humility, faithfulness, sacrifice, justice, and honor.
Do you live by the same code of conduct of the Knights and surround yourself with those that share your core values and beliefs?
Are you one of the modern day Knights of the round table?
So long as we are allowed to change clothes and bathe.

Wife says I'm her Hero and Knight in Shining Armor all the time. Guess I'd have to say yes based on family members opinions. That said it seems the Hero/Knight stuff is pretty easy to pull off as I'm just trying to do my best to all each day. Don't feel there is any extra special effort required on my part.

We all know right from wrong.When I put my head on the pillow at night.I know if I did right.If someone does me wrong.I will do whatever it takes to right that wrong.There are no rules.There is only winning.Those who are unjust cannot be given quarter.If they are you will loose

The community that I live in and have been here all my life is about 3k people and most of them have been here a long time also. I makes you feel like a "Cheers" town where everybody knows your name or mine at least. I always offer a hand too someone and my children do the same. Some offer money, but we say "No thanks!, just wanting too help" and next you know that your help was/is appreciated by other people telling you about that day of the one you helped. It is never about the "Pay it forward" it's just upbringing. My sister next door too me must have missed that part growing up!

It is never about the "Pay it forward" it's just upbringing. My sister next door too me must have missed that part growing up!
I believe she was there just as you were. Difference is media has gotten to her over the years and changed her as it has most small communities over the years. I spent a good 20 years living in the same small town of 1K and you could see the change. I believe it started when cable came to town but can't prove it.

I think it speaks volumes when noblemen take initiative to be that beacon of light in their homes and the community. For some it's natural. Others, it takes special effort. Either way there are many disconnected men in today's society that have no idea what the characteristics of a Knight consist of. I'm not saying roll play in chain mail armor. But be a leader that our families and country needs. And to have a circle of men that speak the same tongue. It's our leadership that will determine the future of our children as they will follow in our footsteps. And the Knights of round table is a great example to Foster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back