testtest

Lawsuit Filed In Louisville’s Old National Bank Shooting.

So basically what I’m hearing on the news is the lawyer who is filing the lawsuit for the families who were injured and killed believes the employee’s of the gun store should have been able to read the mind of the person who bought the AR-15 and therefore new what his intent was because…….
He spoke quietly and was not familiar with the gun he was buying.

Yeah I can see that being a reasonable indicator that he was going to go out and shoot 13 people killing 5.

NOT!!!!

So basically what I’m hearing on the news is the lawyer who is filing the lawsuit for the families who were injured and killed believes the employee’s of the gun store should have been able to read the mind of the person who bought the AR-15 and therefore new what his intent was because…….
He spoke quietly and was not familiar with the gun he was buying.

Yeah I can see that being a reasonable indicator that he was going to go out and shoot 13 people killing 5.

NOT!!!!

Unfreakingbelievable…🙄😒

15 U.S.C. §§ 7901–7903. Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act
What part of this is so hard to understand? Any lawyer that wastes the courts time like this needs to be disbarred. Any Judge that allows this to go forward needs to be beaten with a club. Don't like the law change it though the legislative process. :mad:

I keep saying it’s like we are being nibbled to death by ducks!
1706124364081.gif

And yet just today iirc, the courts have ruled that Mexico (yes, the foreign country) can sue American gun manufacturers for guns that have crossed the border and caused death and destruction in that country. Now that's not exactly the wording of the lawsuit, but pretty much sums it up.

And yet just today iirc, the courts have ruled that Mexico (yes, the foreign country) can sue American gun manufacturers for guns that have crossed the border and caused death and destruction in that country. Now that's not exactly the wording of the lawsuit, but pretty much sums it up.
Activist appellate court. This farce will never go to trial. Hopefully the next president decides to sue Mexico over the drug problem and the cost of illegal immigrants. That’d stop that shite.

Soo…
I’ll sue Mexico for the illegals and the crime .
And …. Mexico can sue President Obama for Crossfire Hurricane

I want to sue the north for taking over the south! It just shows the north doesn't favor good! Maybe about the only thing the government did was buy the Alaskan territory from Russia. 7.2 million in 1867 (about 125 million at 2022 prices).
Yep, and now Putin is claiming that the original sale of Alaska to the US was an illegal transaction. Even reported he has his legal eagles looking into possibility of negating the deal. Obviously nothing can be done relative to his claims, just more blustering. But just look at all the blustering going on right now along with the actual wars and smaller skirmishes, around the world. Houthies taking sides and becoming ever more involved along side Hamas vs Israel and dragging the US deeper and deeper into that mess. Even Kim Jung Un guy from N Korea is now making noises about attacking S Korea. He and Putin are becoming more and more buddy/buddy due to N Korea providing somewhat archaic, but effective missiles for Russia to use against Ukraine while no doubt Russia is offering N Korea with support in any event of action against S Korea. China is about to take over Taiwan who the US is bound to support, and the list goes on.

What in the world might be the impetus for all this unrest in all these areas/countries at the same time, say maybe the last 3 years or so when the world had been relatively quiet for some while?

And to top the whole thing off, earlier today I heard the girl who stabbed her date 108 (one hundred and eight) times and blamed it on pot psychosis was found not guilty of murder due to that psychosis. She was given some probation time and community service. For crying out loud, what is happening to this world? And those whom we trust as judges to preserve law and order by making sane decisions. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Yep, and now Putin is claiming that the original sale of Alaska to the US was an illegal transaction. Even reported he has his legal eagles looking into possibility of negating the deal. Obviously nothing can be done relative to his claims, just more blustering. But just look at all the blustering going on right now along with the actual wars and smaller skirmishes, around the world. Houthies taking sides and becoming ever more involved along side Hamas vs Israel and dragging the US deeper and deeper into that mess. Even Kim Jung Un guy from N Korea is now making noises about attacking S Korea. He and Putin are becoming more and more buddy/buddy due to N Korea providing somewhat archaic, but effective missiles for Russia to use against Ukraine while no doubt Russia is offering N Korea with support in any event of action against S Korea. China is about to take over Taiwan who the US is bound to support, and the list goes on.

What in the world might be the impetus for all this unrest in all these areas/countries at the same time, say maybe the last 3 years or so when the world had been relatively quiet for some while?

And to top the whole thing off, earlier today I heard the girl who stabbed her date 108 (one hundred and eight) times and blamed it on pot psychosis was found not guilty of murder due to that psychosis. She was given some probation time and community service. For crying out loud, what is happening to this world? And those whom we trust as judges to preserve law and order by making sane decisions. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::unsure::unsure::unsure:
AND THEN THER'S THIS CRAP

AND THEN THER'S THIS CRAP

This kind of stuff is sickening as well. We citizens all put our trust into the LEO's across the country and assume we can depend on them for our protection and safety. Hell, I can remember when a kid was asked what they wanted to grow up to be and so often the answer was a policeman. I don't know how many answer like that today. And it's such a shame that there are some in that field who are like these named in that article. I guess there's at least one in every group who goes the wrong way and makes it bad for them all.

We still have to have some amount of trust in them because in the end the majority are good, decent men who are simply trying to do a good job for their fellow man. It's such a shame when we hear of these dirtbags, and even more a shame when we don't hear of them.

Back